Gregory Da-Gawd!

For_The_U

All ACC
rosseau heisman.png

A buddy sent me that last night. No clue where it came from and obviously he isn't winning the Heisman. But, hey, cool as **** to see that name there regardless!

Figured I'd share.

Advertisement
View attachment 101850

A buddy sent me that last night. No clue where it came from and obviously he isn't winning the Heisman. But, hey, cool as **** to see that name there regardless!

Figured I'd share.

****, Chase Young has no shot either.

I'm not going to lie, when Dorsey and McGahee both got snubbed, I lost any last lingering give a **** about this trophy.

Maybe more infuriating though is how crucial OL, DL, backers, etc. never truly even get a look.

UM

I'm not going to lie, when Dorsey and McGahee both got snubbed, I lost any last lingering give a **** about this trophy.

Maybe more infuriating though is how crucial OL, DL, backers, etc. never truly even get a look.

UM
Agree. The award lost its luster to me ages ago. I quit caring at all when they started giving it out to good-but-not-great RBs just because they were on the team that won the natty.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Heisman is for QBs... unless there aren’t any good ones lol. Terrell Suggs had 24 sacks in a season and they gave the heisman to Carson Palmer. That’s when I truly stopped paying attention to it. They gave a guy a heisman trophy and he couldn’t even play a down in the NFL. Smh
Palmer was first overall pick, played for over a decade and threw 297 TDs. He did miss nearly two full seasons with injuries.

Or are you referring to Gino Toretta winning the Heisman over NFL HOF RB Marshall Faulk?

Heisman is for QBs... unless there aren’t any good ones lol. Terrell Suggs had 24 sacks in a season and they gave the heisman to Carson Palmer. That’s when I truly stopped paying attention to it. They gave a guy a heisman trophy and he couldn’t even play a down in the NFL. Smh
Something is incorrect. Palmer played 15 years in the NFL. Are you thinking of the other USC quarterback. Would also be true foor Joey Harrington who won over Dorsey and McGahee.

Something is incorrect. Palmer played 15 years in the NFL. Are you thinking of the other USC quarterback. Would also be true foor Joey Harrington who won over Dorsey and McGahee.
Palmer won the Heisman over Dorsey and McGahee.

Dorsey and McGahee more or less cancelled each other out.

1573676458182.png

Advertisement

UM
Carson Palmer did have an amazing season that year as well, had more yards and TD's than Dorsey with less INT's

Advertisement
Back