Greg Rosseau

Kid is gone after next year. This is Olivier Vernon all over again. Kid is that good.

Advertisement
The play where he essentially covered the RB and QB at the same time cannot be understated. D$ and I talked this guy up before last season, but I’m even more impressed now that I’ve seen his non-stop motor. Dude is chasing plays he has no business being a part of and saving us yards. Honor to watch the impact he’s had on the defense.

Advertisement
This definitely has the feeling that we’re witnessing a special one of a kind player. Enjoy while we can.

Might be the most talented cane I’ve seen since those early 2000 teams easily

Advertisement
247 has an article about Rousseau... gotta love this quote, these are the types of kids you build a program about... not the ones who want to transfer out or bash the coaches after a few losses.

“We needed that momentum,” Rousseau said. “We played a solid game in all three phases. I am so happy for the coaches.”

This guy just had a career day in THE game to do it in as a hurricane and he makes a point to state that he’s happy for the coaches.True Cane!

So he has 12 sacks now? 3 games to go. Is he breaking Stubb's single season sack record?

Advertisement
There is no doubt he had a great game today and it appears he has the ability to be one of the best DE’s in Hurricane history. That being stated, I have been watching Miami Hurricane games since 1961 and while I realize that most of the posters on here are probably too young to remember the greatest DE in Miami history but his name is Ted Hendricks.

He was not only a great player in his years at Miami but he was a HOF player in the NFL. While Miami has had a number of great defensive players over the last 4 decades, I still believe that Hendricks was the best defensive player in Hurricane football history.

Advertisement
Back