Greg Olsen.

DustinD28

Freshman
I feel like he never gets any love in the NFL.
Dudes a beast, and he gives me 20 points on fantasy per week!

Advertisement
Graham (now injured) has had a really down year, but Olsen is making up for it. Love to see Chase Ford get some production, but that would mean Teddy Uncalled Throatslash would be throwing it to him (rather see Teddy broke in half).

Yeah, Olsen is a Captain on the Panthers, went through **** with his child's condition, and is a consumate pro; too bad little brother didn't follow his example.

Advertisement
He's been very consistent on the field for a long time.

FOX's pregame show ran piece on him today discussing his son's heart issues. I guess the Dr's found a problem in the 18-week sonogram, and a lot of parents will opt to terminate the baby since the complications are severe. Olsen said he wanted his son to be given the chance to fight. The wife broke down and explained how Olsen is the rock of the family. The kid had two heart surgeries and is healthy as an ox now. Might require some additional procedures in the future, but for now, he's healthy.

It made me really wonder how Kevin is such a piece of **** when his brother appears to be a great family man.

Advertisement
Back