Greg Olsen

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is fantastic news for the Olsen family!!!!
My ex wife is a director for an organ and tissue recovery/donation bank in PA. Her teams, and even herself send organs throughout the country all the time and she would always tell me about her experiences. One of the great things they get to do is once a year there is a big event where the recipients and the families of the donors get together and share their stories. She has gone a few times. Not a dry eye when you hear the amazing stories and how everyone's lives have been changed.

This is fantastic news for the Olsen family!!!!
My ex wife is a director for an organ and tissue recovery/donation bank in PA. Her teams, and even herself send organs throughout the country all the time and she would always tell me about her experiences. One of the great things they get to do is once a year there is a big event where the recipients and the families of the donors get together and share their stories. She has gone a few times. Not a dry eye when you hear the amazing stories and how everyone's lives have been changed.
That has to both very rewarding and emotionally draining.

Advertisement
Looks like surgery went well

Screenshot_20210605-120243_Facebook.jpg

Great to hear.

That would be such a challenging and emotional feeling going through that for all his family.

This kinda makes my day.

Advertisement
What a nightmare. Every dad in here should give your kids a big hug today and never take them for granted...regardless of how much a pain in the *** they can be. I was going to make a comment about G-Reg at least having a giant ****, but that wouldn't be funny at all given the circumstances.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back