Greg Olsen Retires

Advertisement
Think he should have a chance at the Hall? Maybe not first ballot but strong career

3x Pro Bowler
4th most receptions by TE
5th most yards by TE
8th most TD by TE
3rd leg
Ehhhhh. I don’t know. He might fall short. Too bad he and Shockey had injuries. Otherwise they both would get in.

if he goes half as hard as a broadcaster as he did playing intramural basketball, he will have a **** of a second career.

Advertisement
I agree. I call guys like that “Ring of Honor” good. I don’t think he gets in either, but I think he would have had better numbers if not for the Bears and those injuries.

Oh, w/o a doubt. Low key; I haven’t been the same avid Bears fan since. I was so juiced we got him at the end of the 1st round, and per usual, tricked him off while he was here. **** poor ran organization from top to bottom that tricks off talent....kinda like.......nvm.

Think he should have a chance at the Hall? Maybe not first ballot but strong career

3x Pro Bowler
4th most receptions by TE
5th most yards by TE
8th most TD by TE
3rd leg
No offense to Greg who had a great career, but he is not going to be a Hall of Famer. There's just too many TEs in this era who will go Before him. 0x first team all pro. No superbowl titles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s already hard as is for TEs; don’t think he’ll make it. Some injuries derailed some promising seasons, and as previously posted, Chicago wasted him for his first 3 yrs. Hall of Fame talent, but don’t think he’ll be there; more like hall of very good
If he'd stayed healthy he'd have made the Hall. Foot injuries meant he never quite put up undeniable career numbers.

No offense to Greg who had a great career, but he is not going to be a Hall of Famer. There's just too many TEs in this era who will go Before him. 0x first team all pro. No superbowl titles.

I hate that sometimes super bowl titles are used against someone as an argument for not making the HOF. Im not saying you are Ethnic, it just I look at this as a total team game. I mean a lot of things have to go right on both sides of the ball to get that ring. I agree with never being first team all pro and other individual accolades he may have received or didnt.

I do think he went ring chasing this year in Seattle and I dont blame him

I hate that sometimes super bowl titles are used against someone as an argument for not making the HOF. Im not saying you are Ethnic, it just I look at this as a total team game. I mean a lot of things have to go right on both sides of the ball to get that ring. I agree with never being first team all pro and other individual accolades he may have received or didnt.

I do think he went ring chasing this year in Seattle and I dont blame him
I’m not saying what should be, just how it is. The Hall of Fame gives a lot of weight to titles, especially multiple ones.

Advertisement
Back