Greg Olsen Gets Questioned About Rap Song and 3rd Leg

D

deleted1998

Oh the good ol days.

Remember When Greg Olsen And His Miami Teammates Made A Rap Song About All The ******* They Did?

“(Whats your name?) G-Reg. (What you do?) Get head. (How you do it?) Drop my drawers, let her see my third leg. Chillin’ on the 7th floor, I gotta let these chickens know Big Greg is in the house, and I’m gonna to make these hoes choke. On my balls, on my **** then I bust a nut quick. On her face, on her chest, stick my **** between her *******. Come on fellas, let’s get weird. Stick your **** up in her ear. While I’m laughin at these guys, a second nut all in her eyes. (Wait a minute...in her eyes?) In her eyes.”

Advertisement
Best part about that song was it came out right around the time Napster and other "illegal download" software became prominent on campus. That song was legendary back in 2003-2004 when basically every guy on campus had it on their computer and played it in the dorms, at parties and at OB tailgates.

that song slapped in the whip. g-reg rode that beat well too, you can tell he listens to hip hop

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best part about that song was it came out right around the time Napster and other "illegal download" software became prominent on campus. That song was legendary back in 2003-2004 when basically every guy on campus had it on their computer and played it in the dorms, at parties and at OB tailgates.

i got it off of NAPSTER...i was in high school..me and my boys killed it....They still call dude G-REG when he make a catch..sh*t still funny

Napster had come and gone by the time this song was out, the free p2p file sharing version of it.

we in 704 come knock on our door hoes bouncin dat *** all over the floor...lol great song

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back