GReg. BRock

Advertisement
I will always love Brock for two reasons. He saw reason and left the gators for us, and the throat slash.
Yep.

ezgif-2-9ffb2ac963.gif

Advertisement
Two great Canes. Brock was like Conan the Barbarian to the Gators, he ripped their beating hearts out. If only Kyle Wright had targeted Greg earlier in the game vs FSU, he would have beaten the Noles and who knows what might have been.

"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.

Advertisement
Two great Canes. Brock was like Conan the Barbarian to the Gators, he ripped their beating hearts out. If only Kyle Wright had targeted Greg earlier in the game vs FSU, he would have beaten the Noles and who knows what might have been.

"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
The three greatest things in life Conan, you ain’t never lied.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
His comeback vs Florida was one of my drunkest nights I can remember. I watched it at a bar with one of my best friends who was a gator fan. I started drinking heavily early due to us being down so much. Then I started drinking more as we came back and was a mess when we won. Bartender gave us a ride home before midnight and I just gave her a blank check (we were friends). She told me how much the night cost the next day. Funny part was we lived less than 5 blocks from the bar but she knew we weren’t capable of walking home that night. Great memory!

thought this was about the former Dodger first baseman that replaced Steve Garvey

I became a Canes fan in the early 2000s I was excited we got Brock from Florida! I went to the canes website and it had the football players email address and Brock used to write me emails I thought it was the coolest thing ever!

Advertisement
Back