Green Parking Pass Question

oso4lyf

Redshirt Freshman
Hola, I moved up from orange to green this year to get that extra hour of partying in but I've received two different answers in regards to where the lot is.

Been told that there's a designated area for green and I've been told green can park anywhere. Can someone elaborate as to which is correct?

One more thing, does green really open up 5 hours on the dot before or can I get there earlier?

Advertisement
Hola, I moved up from orange to green this year to get that extra hour of partying in but I've received two different answers in regards to where the lot is.

Been told that there's a designated area for green and I've been told green can park anywhere. Can someone elaborate as to which is correct?

One more thing, does green really open up 5 hours on the dot before or can I get there earlier?
Yes, it usually is 5 hrs on the dot. There are some people who walk into the parking area a little early to save a particular spot. Technically, there is a designated area for green, but I have seen people who have green park in other sections after the first hour when everyone else gets there.

You can park anywhere you want in the green lots. The parking lot staff won’t tell you where to park in those lots.

Advertisement
There are designated areas for green lot parking, but you will not be directed to park in any particular space. So, if a buddy shows up a little earlier than you and drops a cooler in the space next to him for you, you'll be able to show up a little later and go to that spot (instead of having someone tell you that you have to park in one particular place). Here's the map:

1568318799001.png

Advertisement
Back