Greatest Cane Hits Ever. BOOM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Vilma's tackle at 0:24 is probably the most impressive to me (even over Barrow's legendary hit). In all the others shown, the ball carrier is just obtaining possession and changing direction (not dug into the turf at all). Vilma actually stops Diedrick, a 220-lb running back, dead in his tracks and jacks him back a yard. Talk about momentum. Holy ****.

Vilma's tackle at 0:24 is probably the most impressive to me (even over Barrow's legendary hit). In all the others shown, the ball carrier is just obtaining possession and changing direction (not dug into the turf at all). Vilma actually stops Diedrick, a 220-lb running back, dead in his tracks and jacks him back a yard. Talk about momentum. Holy ****.

vilma's hit on the TE is maybe the best form tackle you will ever see.

Advertisement
39.gif

Haven't watched yet, but my two personal favorites are ST's helicopter hit in the rain, and Daryl Sharpton's helicopter hit against the Clemson tight end that knocked him out cold before he hit the ground.

Advertisement
IMO Vilma is the hardest hitter we have ever had (with all due respect to the great ST). You can make a Highlight real of Vilma's hits - just ask Nebraska. Thanks for another sick video...

Advertisement
Ray Rays hit on Demarco Murray deserves mention.

Also, I counted nearly half or more of those hits coming against our instate Rivals FSU and UF. Expect to see so more of that on 9/7.

The Beason hit still cracks me up. He got flagged for killing the guy because the hit was 100% clean. Took a TD off the board by Leon Williams, who from that clip probably should have been a FB.

Advertisement
Back