Great weekend for the Canes fam 3-0

Advertisement
I mean it’s unrelated, but watching the Cowboys **** the bed on national TV is just making this one of the most amazing weekend where I didn’t do ******* **** but scroll the Internet and watch TV ever

Yea seems like Dak has a premonition every play with his “ yea here we go “ cry before every snap…they’re going alright if a lot doesn’t change quick..Right where they usually go ….home

Advertisement
Who’s the coach Florida lost?
Our old oc went from Arizona to Washington but many gators saw him as the guy to replace Napier. Some wanted him now. He still may be but it’s harder to get a guy after a year only, but either way, the cost to them still goes way up now in terms of buyout and salary if they do go after him at some point

Advertisement
FSU - goes on probation
Miami - gets Ward
UF - savior coach gets picked up by Washington

If only our seasons were half as good as the offseason
You don't Fisch will take the Florida job when Napier gets canned this fall? LoL. Only question will he get the first call. He is a ******* Gator.

Our old oc went from Arizona to Washington but many gators saw him as the guy to replace Napier. Some wanted him now. He still may be but it’s harder to get a guy after a year only, but either way, the cost to them still goes way up now in terms of buyout and salary if they do go after him at some point

I agree with this.

Isn't UF allegedly his dream destination? Kind of like a Mario type allure?

Advertisement
You don't Fisch will take the Florida job when Napier gets canned this fall? LoL. Only question will he get the first call. He is a ******* Gator.
I’m sure they will try and maybe succeed but it will cost them millions more than if they did it now at a minimum

Advertisement
I’m sure they will try and maybe succeed but it will cost them millions more than if they did it now at a minimum
Should have canned Napier but Lagway walks for sure and class completely would have collapsed. I really don't care and it actually helps us. Fisch isn't outrecruiting Cristobal.

Advertisement
Back