Great news on Heurtelou!!

Advertisement
My kid had to fly back last weekend and is a week and a half into classes at the U.

These kids are able to show up this late in the semester and still be ok academically would indicate the administration is accommodating the needs of the team after all.

They are still in the "drop/Add" portion of the semester, I assume.

My kid had to fly back last weekend and is a week and a half into classes at the U.

These kids are able to show up this late in the semester and still be ok academically would indicate the administration is accommodating the needs of the team after all.
I wasn't the brightest kid in class but if I got even three days behind I was in deep yogurt. I have the same questions that you do.

I wasn't the brightest kid in class but if I got even three days behind I was in deep yogurt. I have the same questions that you do.

Im sure they make some kind of "special arrangements" that are approved by the Dean of the School and the President for athletes that make the transition smooth for them.

I hope CH makes it in, I grew up close to his hometown and although the public school athletic programs are not that great, they do produce athletes relatively consistently. Good luck to him

Advertisement
No Sunshine this spring!
188.jpg

Advertisement
Back