Great news....last spring game

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
Under Al Golden is right around the corner.

Each day that goes by is one step closer to ridding our program of this inept loser.

There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey, give it a break. We all know what the deal is - win or else. So the constant ****ing on the coaches, and by extension the players and program, is sophomoric and tiresome.

Advertisement
Anybody what time the spring game is?
midnight

I am sure the school wants their fans to show for the scrimmage after a Saturday night drinking binge. There literally may be some golden showers developing in the stands.

Well the fans could teach the team how to fight, all the players would need to do is watch the stands.

I am sure a few posters here could start some ****!

Advertisement

Each day that goes by is one step closer to ridding our program of this inept loser.

Here is the thing though, what really makes you believe there is a light at the end of the tunnel? What has this program done to make you feel confident that they will make the right hire and right the ship? In 2011 most of us including myself thought that Al the that light at the end of the tunnel…...

Advertisement
Hey, give it a break. We all know what the deal is - win or else. So the constant ****ing on the coaches, and by extension the players and program, is sophomoric and tiresome.

Sophomoric, huh? So, you're one of those guys that thinks next season should be considered Golden's "second" year then. GTFO

Be smart and dont jump to conclusions. May well be his last if not significant improvement . . . but prefer to let it play out rather jump up and scream fire with every post.

Sophomoric, huh? So, you're one of those guys that thinks next season should be considered Golden's "second" year then. GTFO

Be smart and dont jump to conclusions. May well be his last if not significant improvement . . . but prefer to let it play out rather jump up and scream fire with every post.

it has already been played out over and over again since the VT'13 game. we have lost almost 2 years with a deadman walking coach. to think that it might do a 180 this year is asinine

Thanks for putting a positive spin on a dismal situation. You should be a public relations adviser. So we got about the time it takes to birth a baby before he's gone. Next time I see a recently pregnant woman I'm gonna go up to her and say, "you're gonna have your bay on the day Al Golden will be fired".

Advertisement
Back