Great job OL

Hardcore Cane

Ejected 4 Targeting
We are so quick to bash any player/group that underperforms from week to week I think we should give some love to the OL these last couple of games.

Overall I think they've done a nice job and seem to be improving.

Advertisement
I was pretty impressed with Gauthier.. needs polishing but he's got the nastiness and brute strength to make it in the trenches

Gall playing very well in reserve, looks to be in the starters the rest of the way. Good to see. Kaaya had all kinds of time and still could not hit his receivers to many times. Should have had over 300 yards today, also should have had two interceptions minimum.

Advertisement
I was pretty impressed with Gauthier.. needs polishing but he's got the nastiness and brute strength to make it in the trenches

except that 1 drive where he had the 2 penalties he was probably our best oline man today

OL and Kaaya cost this team a very good season so let's calm down with the compliments.

except that 1 drive where he had the 2 penalties he was probably our best oline man today

Ya that's the polishing he needs. He showed nice strength, quickness to pull, got to the second level multiple times. He was a big reason we had the rushing day that we had.

Advertisement
Back