Great job by the Administration

canefrank

Redshirt Freshman
The University of Miami did a great job for the FSU game, they had new videos of former player. How they handled the 1989 Champs was awesome, the paratroopers prior to kickoff! They sat the FSU band in row UUUU in the Upper East end zone, whenever they started playing their war chant, we immediately played music. From where I always sit in the West end zone for this game at least. It felt as good as my old days in the general admission end zone in the Orange Bowl. It was that crazy, that good. Sebastian was all over the field. Tough to loose but great atmosphere. You can tell the hundreds of recruits that were there saw what we used to see in the old days! It re-energized this old fan for sure!

Advertisement
This might just be the worst post in this history of this board.

We have the worst administration in all of division 1...and this guy is giving them props.

Go root for another team big guy.

that is one of the lamest posts I've ever read on a message board. I'm out of here ...

Fans like this are part of the problem. It's why the administration has no desire to fix anything. Why put a winning product on the field when we can impress the mouth breathers with parachutes and moving the FSU band to the top corner (ya know the same spot they are at every time they play us)

Advertisement
This board is getting flooded with either fans of either teams that are trolling us like that ****** TruCane or people from the school trying to prop up the staff and keep the fan base at bay.

**** is ridiculous at this point.

You know OP hasn't been to many games when he thinks the school did something new by seating the FSU band in the corner

Advertisement
Fans like this are part of the problem. It's why the administration has no desire to fix anything. Why put a winning product on the field when we can impress the mouth breathers with parachutes and moving the FSU band to the top corner (ya know the same spot they are at every time they play us)

We're in some sort of bizarro world where Cobbler Fridge Laz and every other "good job good effort #canesfam" trophy for every participant win or lose are the "real" fans and those demanding accountability and results are marginalized as malcontents.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This board is getting flooded with either fans of either teams that are trolling us like that ****** TruCane or people from the school trying to prop up the staff and keep the fan base at bay.

**** is ridiculous at this point.

There are people that come here for real discussion?

I don't believe you!

Lol. Man you guys are cutt-throat. Nothing wrong with giving props to the people who were responsible for setting the stage for a great atmosphere. Putting former players on the jumbotron...honoring the 89' team at halftime...etc.. The coaches and players just didnt hold up there end of the bargain. But thats old hat these days..****..what else is new?

Advertisement
Back