* Chaminade Vs St John's Prep (DC) 8PM Sat
* Central Vs IMG Academy Fri 7PM
* Northwestern vs Venice Fri 7:30PM
* Palmetto vs Homestead Thursday
* St Thonas Vs St Joseph's Prep (PA) noon Sat
* Columbus vs Benedictine (GA) 7:30 Fri
* Cardinal Gibbos vs DeMattha (DC) Fri
* Booker T Vs Killian Thursday
And a bunch more playing out of state schools away!!! Got to respect our schools how they travel and play anyone!

Advertisement
St Joes Prep should be pretty good. Not as much high end talent but they were young last year and return a lot. Ambitious schedule too. St Thomas, Erasmus, St Peters and Gonzaga. St Thomas should win that just due to the speed factor. Prep will probably try to just play super physical and hope to wear them down.

I’m afraid Killian is not going to be very good this year. Lost a lot of talent to transfers- new coach (who by the way is a Killian alumn, but also a former Buckeye Football player. )

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m afraid Killian is not going to be very good this year. Lost a lot of talent to transfers- new coach (who by the way is a Killian alumn, but also a former Buckeye Football player. )
Killian will suck...they will likely lose by 2+ scores

* Chaminade Vs St John's Prep (DC) 8PM Sat
* Central Vs IMG Academy Fri 7PM
* Northwestern vs Venice Fri 7:30PM
* Palmetto vs Homestead Thursday
* St Thonas Vs St Joseph's Prep (PA) noon Sat
* Columbus vs Benedictine (GA) 7:30 Fri
* Cardinal Gibbos vs DeMattha (DC) Fri
* Booker T Vs Killian Thursday
And a bunch more playing out of state schools away!!! Got to respect our schools how they travel and play anyone!
Thanks for this brotha. Probably asking too much here but anyway you can let us know which games we can check out on YouTube or which games might be televised? All good if you are not sure. Was just curious where I can check these out at especially the games tonight. Thanks!

Thanks for this brotha. Probably asking too much here but anyway you can let us know which games we can check out on YouTube or which games might be televised? All good if you are not sure. Was just curious where I can check these out at especially the games tonight. Thanks!

I'm sure the IMG game will be on their YouTube channel

Advertisement
Love the saturday games to watch prospects. Los Al has a passing game and Damari Brown will be challenged. I want to see more of Hussey and King Mack as well...STA has a wr group that we will be all over in next class as well some wrs with size.

Advertisement
Bishop Sycamore play this weekend?
I was gonna say I'm rooting for them to go

all the way 2015 year ender GIF by HBO

Advertisement
Back