GREAT DAY

marshallrc13

Senior
After being on here and things being up and down with our team, these last 24 hrs have been tremendous! From all accounts, Gray is a ubber talented kid that can do great things. And the Allison commit. What a beautiful thing. A stud from our own area can only help with recruiting! What a great day... It's good to be a CANE...

Advertisement
Positive post. What the heck do we do with that? Oh, I know. Yeah, but what about the future NFL HOF dude that flipped? That is what really matters. Oh what the heck, yeah it was a really nice day.

After being on here and things being up and down with our team, these last 24 hrs have been tremendous! From all accounts, Gray is a ubber talented kid that can do great things. And the Allison commit. What a beautiful thing. A stud from our own area can only help with recruiting! What a great day... It's good to be a CANE...

only a matter of time....

2014 season is the single most important season in the last 5 years. this season will determine our future. we must win in big games.

2014 season is the single most important season in the last 5 years. this season will determine our future. we must win in big games.

I've been thinking about that lately too. There is an opportunity for some rediculous momentum building if this season goes great. Between the jerseys, facilities, stadium improvements, all we need to do is win to finally get our name back I the game. Huge year for our 'Canes.

Advertisement

I've been thinking about that lately too. There is an opportunity for some rediculous momentum building if this season goes great. Between the jerseys, facilities, stadium improvements, all we need to do is win to finally get our name back I the game. Huge year for our 'Canes.

Good thing is we have leaders who will not settle and will go that extra mile to get one yards when needed on 3 down!!!

Good thing is we have leaders who will not settle and will go that extra mile to get one yards when needed on 3 down!!!

I think what we are seeing is a tipping point in the program. The strategy that Golden has to surround himself with "elite" recruiters is starting to pay-off. Hopefully, the talent we are aquiring will help off-set some of the coaching deficiencies this staff has. Jimmies and Joes before X's and O's.

Agreed. With the elite talent we have in our backyard this season, we can bring in some sick, ridiculous playmakers on both sides of the ball. Think about SBB, Ridley, JJ, Irvin, Cole, etc to go along with the current commits. WOw, just wow....

Positive post. What the heck do we do with that? Oh, I know. Yeah, but what about the future NFL HOF dude that flipped? That is what really matters. Oh what the heck, yeah it was a really nice day.
If Gardner doesn't come with the potential class were gonna have in '16. I think he's crazy.

Advertisement

:fistbump:

:stormwarning:

Advertisement
Duffle Bags! They been priority mailed everywhere.

You get a duffle bag, and you get a duffle bag and you get a duffle bag!

Advertisement

What if we go 8-4 or 9-3, yet are in every game? My bar is 10 wins, but what "if" we look good yet just can't seal the game? As the season plays out we will see if it is coaching. Then what?

I think what we are seeing is a tipping point in the program. The strategy that Golden has to surround himself with "elite" recruiters is starting to pay-off. Hopefully, the talent we are aquiring will help off-set some of the coaching deficiencies this staff has. Jimmies and Joes before X's and O's.

Yeah, NO! Just ask Ron Zook. Who will be our Oscar Meyer?

Agreed. With the elite talent we have in our backyard this season, we can bring in some sick, ridiculous playmakers on both sides of the ball. Think about SBB, Ridley, JJ, Irvin, Cole, etc to go along with the current commits. WOw, just wow....

@marshall, hate to burst your bubble on a couple things.

1) SBB and Ridley aren't coming. Ridley is solid to Bama and there's not much wiggle room w/SBB right now.

2) Drop Cole from your "must get" list. Trust me on this one.

3) I hope the negative recruiting I overheard this weekend being spewed to JJ goes in one ear & out the other. Just don't understand 305 guys telling another NOT to go to Miami.

Great day all around, don't see the mopes kicking the can tonight/this morning.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back