Great call Concierge

canesproponent

Sophomore
Hockey-rat must be livid!

Luckily, our players possess more spirit than the hockey-gnome. Boom!!

There was a sweep this weekend.... just not us!

Advertisement

Well look who's back!!!

It must suck to have to wait three weeks in between posts, waiting for the Morris-DiMare disaster to pull something off. But here you are celebrating a 28-26 regular season.

Where did you go when I corrected your misinformation about the 2002 season?

You were dead wrong about 2002. You were using end of season figures rather than the weekly RPI standings. I refuted you conclusively - point by point.

Your are not even a fan of UM baseball. Your virulence emerges when the team wins. They ran you off, both, the football and basketball boards; thereby, relegating you to the only team of import that is currently underperforming.

I am a fan and will continue to root for the hometown team from afar!

Crawl back into your Concierge desk. You will probably be able to gloat next Sunday following the selection show, but today the team you despise pulled off the improbable and made you look like a clown. [I strongly dislike DiMare, but he will win at Miami. The biggest risk with him is that he breaks the rules. This season will galvanize him. He can recruit.]

You were dead wrong about 2002. You were using end of season figures rather than the weekly RPI standings. I refuted you conclusively - point by point.

Your are not even a fan of UM baseball. Your virulence emerges when the team wins. They ran you off, both, the football and basketball boards; thereby, relegating you to the only team of import that is currently underperforming.

Crawl back into your Concierge desk. You will probably be able to gloat next Sunday following the selection show, but today the team you despise pulled off the improbable and made you look like a clown. [I strongly dislike DiMare, but he will win at Miami. The biggest risk with him is that he breaks the rules. This season will galvanize him. He can recruit.]

Check that thread. I can't provide any more proof. It's just not possible. If you still think the field was selected on April 16th, I can't help you. You refuted nothing.

They "pulled off the improbable"???? Meaning they beat Virginia Tech, who finished 9-21 in the ACC? Kudos. Really a job well done. They came back to beat Virginia Freaking Tech. But this is no surprise considering that you thought beating Boston College and Virginia Commonwealth meant we were back.

Check out the Tackett thread. Really.

Boom!!!

Walk off in the 9th. Gnome was stating that "Morris had cost us the game" and then suddenly the win was in hand.................

Advertisement
Boom!!!

Walk off in the 9th. Gnome was stating that "Morris had cost us the game" and then suddenly the win was in hand.................

If you kind find a quote that says "Morris had cost us the game" I will leave the board forever. Forever.

If you're going to be an idiot, nothing I can do. But don't be dishonest. It really makes you look desperate to make a point.

No you didn't shrimp puff...

Good call....I liken this sweep to the USA Hockey Gold medal run in Lake Placid.
Awesome day to be a Cane.

Advertisement
Back