Great Article - The Athletic Miami State of the Program

LOL Man, I've had such a long day I read your first post to say BREVIN JORDAN had made custom shoes for the gators game and it had gone viral. That's what I wanted to see! hahahahah

jesus, I need some sleep, bro! :-/

Literally lol'd.

Advertisement
I seriously don’t understand how putting a glow in the dark logo on the ceiling, rebuilding your lockers and painting them white for 1.5 million dollars, can have that much of an impact on recruits.

I seriously don’t understand how putting a glow in the dark logo on the ceiling, rebuilding your lockers and painting them white for 1.5 million dollars, can have that much of an impact on recruits.
Everything helps in recruiting. Yes Clemson/bama etc wins at an extremely high level but they also know the importance of upgrading facilities otherwise they wouldn’t do it since they are at the top right? No one is saying Miami should have the best facilities but it needs to be on par with other elite programs and right now the lockeroom definitely isn’t even equal with a good number of power 5 schools

Last edited:
Because they are 18 year old kids and they gobble that stuff up. You're crazy if you think the little things like that don't end up playing a role in a lot of minds.

Everything helps in recruiting. Yes Clemson/bama etc wins at an extremely high level but they also know the importance of upgrading facilities otherwise they wouldn’t do it since they are at the top right? No one is saying Miami should have the best facilities but it needs to be on par with other elite programs and right now the lockeroom definitely isn’t not even with most power 5 schools
I appreciate your comment.

But "isn't not"......c'mon man.

Advertisement
Manny’s biggest problem is trying to figure out how to keep the top players from being raided from down here.

Yea there’s the tired old mantra of “ win they will come “ but that’s only half true.Manny is going to have to call on his old man’s rich contributors to get the upgrades done and to get us on some sort of semi-level playing fields as the Bama’s and UGA’s of the world that are down here pulling the top players out with their....well I’ll just say he needs to find a way to give us a chance when these odd things that look like bags start falling from the sky.That will be the hardest thing because these parents and handlers in south fla have come to expect these bags to be dropped if you want their kids signature on NSD.

It All goes hand in hand and I think Manny ,like JJ had,has that fire and forward thinking about him to get the job done.I really think this is #TNM.Guess we will see.

New meeting room . I wonder If we start hearing about the other things in play for facility development

Renovated edgerrin James meeting room
51DC7FCF-0245-4362-8107-BFA3F6AF8F3B.jpeg

31AE5A2D-61B3-40AB-905E-69C43838D906.jpeg

View attachment 92093
EC9E79C2-936B-431F-B30E-B329FFCFDAF5.jpeg

90B1652D-9E6B-450D-97C3-8332DF876F6A.jpeg

A poster on tos who attended canesfest said that the black tarp above the coaches offices in the ipf will be uncovered and have new areas as well

91CD693F-51DE-49EF-B7E3-04EA301929BA.jpeg

C70E53D9-2BE2-47B1-BBA4-A5B4017DDE88.jpeg

That’s the black tarp right there

Advertisement
Why politicize this thread? You think that's appropriate for a football board? There's enough division/polarization in this country as it is, precisely because of politics. Save it for Twitter, jack.
Hey hoss, save calling people jack for the Johns. You good with that buddy? Thanks chief.

New rule.

Anybody that bltches about facilities and wanting a $20 million neon lit locker room, must post a screenshot of their contribution to the hurricane club and/or any of the other future football related contribution campaigns.

Otherwise you sound like some really dumb fūcks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back