Gray Crow

IMO, Fisch won't be here 3-4 more years. I think the NFL comes calling for him as an OC in a year or two.

Advertisement
as i posted in the other thread about him, i saw him last year walking into the Spring game and he certainly passed the eye test

its going to be an exciting QB competition these next couple years. **** if felt good typing that

Because Crow just isn't that good.
I really like this kid's arm. He has the tools to be coached up and be really good.

Hes been coached up by one of the best coaches in State. From what I always heard hes not Miami material

Whether he is or isn't 'Miami material' (whatever that is...given the past decade of mediocrity), he's an EE. He'll have ample practice time and time to learn some of the playbook. He's going into a relatively even QB battle. From a positive standpoint, UM might as well give a HS QB a scholly with the 'measurables' you look for in a pro-style QB. & the way Gold seems to be running things, if he isn't good enough to contribute when it's his time, he'll be asked to leave to make room for a kid that can contribute.

Advertisement
I wouldn't get carried away yet with Fisch. He came to a team with a first round running back, a great line with NFL talent, a 6'5 Tommy Streeter and TB, and a senior 4 year quarterback. Lets see what he can do next season.

I wouldn't get carried away yet with Fisch. He came to a team with a first round running back, a great line with NFL talent, a 6'5 Tommy Streeter and TB, and a senior 4 year quarterback. Lets see what he can do next season.

Nobody's getting carried away with Fisch. All those areas of talent you mentioned added up to 6 wins, but anyone who says J12 didn't do a 180 from the year before has their head in the sand.

Fisch is a smart guy, who has learned from his mistakes. He took on several positions too early in his career and he realized patience with growth will get him where he needs to be. He did a good job with Jacory IMO and he will not move on till the time is right. He could of probably have been an NFL OC this year with the Seahawks. Out of all the things I want our Administration to do, it
is crucial we aggressively keep our staff in tact for the next 4-5 years.

If things go right, Crow and Dewey get coached up and play strong, heads up ball here. If Fisch gets offers back to the NFL out of it then hopefully he leaves here with the rep of a young offensive guru, which attracts another young, offensive guru to replace him - who gets the fact that the U is where opportunity is.

If the above happens we're right back where we want to be - the place where winning and opportunity happens for people who see it for what it is, and want to take advantage of it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back