Gray Crow

He sucked.
Should've never been a Cane.

Easy to judge behind an anonymous computer screen. I'm sure the board would love to dig into your life to see how stellar you are at everything you do.

The kid wasn't good enough to start - ok. He's not the first and won't be the last. But the coaches recruited him, he never spoke ill of the school or program, he never pulled the "i'm out so i can play elsewhere"....he stuck it out, graduated, and is now giving back in ways many other former players and students don't. He should be celebrated in today's selfish @ss world, not ridiculed. So yeah, as someone else so eloquently stated.....go f*** yourself.

Advertisement
Not going to be petty in search of some of the posts some of you porsters made about Gray Crow during his time here or during his recruitment. Obviously I wasn't even around but I can only imagine some of the things that were said when highlights from his glorious 12 TD and 11 INT season were posted.
Crow graduates and becomes a saint.

Money cant buy my love...certainly not 5k

How about $500,000? Because he's paying for a life insurance policy in order to leave $500,000 to the school when he dies. Go f*ck yourself!

Is that a donation or court ordered restitution for stealing a scholarship from UM? Serious question.

He didn't steal a thing. Miami's stupid decisions are to blame for him getting a scholarship. The kid deserves respect for giving back to this program. He's already donated more to the school than 99.999% of the posters on this board will in their entire lifetimes.

Advertisement
Not going to be petty in search of some of the posts some of you porsters made about Gray Crow during his time here or during his recruitment. Obviously I wasn't even around but I can only imagine some of the things that were said when highlights from his glorious 12 TD and 11 INT season were posted.
Crow graduates and becomes a saint.

Anybody who is willing to donate their hard earned money to the school deserves some respect. His athletic abilities are irrelevant in that regard. Stop being classless!

Gray and I became pretty close when I got here and he was an older guy that took me under his wing. His career on the field didn't go as hoped but he always worked his *** off and bleeds green and orange. I have a lot of respect for him as a person and we need guys like him who love to give back to this great program.

Money cant buy my love...certainly not 5k

How about $500,000? Because he's paying for a life insurance policy in order to leave $500,000 to the school when he dies. Go f*ck yourself!

Is that a donation or court ordered restitution for stealing a scholarship from UM? Serious question.

He didn't steal a thing. Miami's stupid decisions are to blame for him getting a scholarship. The kid deserves respect for giving back to this program. He's already donated more to the school than 99.999% of the posters on this board will in their entire lifetimes.

Lighten up, chopper. It's all in good fun.

Advertisement
How much is Kyles Wrights payout to not get knocked on here anymore?

Advertisement
Gray and I became pretty close when I got here and he was an older guy that took me under his wing. His career on the field didn't go as hoped but he always worked his *** off and bleeds green and orange. I have a lot of respect for him as a person and we need guys like him who love to give back to this great program.

Austin, thank you for bringing intelligence and perspective into this thread. Anyone who says a negative word about a 24 year old kid who donated $5k to the IPF needs to have their head examined. ****, I'm a 42 year old guy and could only muster $1k to donate to the IPF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back