Grant Harris update

D

deleted3746

-6-5 255 DE for Clinton HS in MS
-Jethro has been recruiting him hard since the start of the eval period
-Says he isn't sure he wants to stay in MS
-Says if he goes OOS, Miami is a definite possibility
-Claims offers from: LA Tech, LA Lafayette, Memphis, Miami, Miss St., Southern Miss, Tulane, and WVU
-No favorites at this time
-Trying to visit Auburn in July, Miami in August, and maybe Clemson and Vanderbilt
-Has already visited Miss St., Alabama, LA Tech, and Memphis

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Jethro-Franklin-Staying-On-Mississippi-DE-Grant-Harris-136972

Advertisement
-6-5 255 DE for Clinton HS in MS
-Jethro has been recruiting him hard since the start of the eval period
-Says he isn't sure he wants to stay in MS
-Says if he goes OOS, Miami is a definite possibility
-Claims offers from: LA Tech, LA Lafayette, Memphis, Miami, Miss St., Southern Miss, Tulane, and WVU
-No favorites at this time
-Trying to visit Auburn in July, Miami in August, and maybe Clemson and Vanderbilt
-Has already visited Miss St., Alabama, LA Tech, and Memphis

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Jethro-Franklin-Staying-On-Mississippi-DE-Grant-Harris-136972

Love his film, big athletic kid.

This dude looks so much like Cameron Wake but w/ a fro.

4.jpg

Advertisement
Looking at his offer sheet it is more than a little disconcerting that he does not have us way out in front. I wouldn't count on this kid.

crossover22[]_[];1524358 said:
I love how this staff recruits the entire country.

they are absolutely relentless in all for corners of the country

West: Kaaya, Sandland, Bond
Midwest: Gall and room for improvement
South: Dobard, Griffin, Elder, Herndon, Rosier, Stuckey, Young
East: Olson, Knighton, Lockley, Edwards, AQM,
Florida: Don't have enough time at work but huge improvement this year from last.

I agree I like Harris's potential. Also I know he is from Mississippi an all but man this kid is acting like a UM offer is on par with "hillbilly U" offers he currently holds, its scary what small town brain washing does to these kids. I hope he can break away from it and comes to UM then brings that cosmopolitan swagger back to Mayberry.

So what does the full court press Jethro is putting on this kid mean for 2014 Local DE Kevin Bronson?

Go Canes!

crossover22[]_[];1524358 said:
I love how this staff recruits the entire country.

they are absolutely relentless in all for corners of the country

West: Kaaya, Sandland, Bond
Midwest: Gall and room for improvement
South: Dobard, Griffin, Elder, Herndon, Rosier, Stuckey, Young
East: Olson, Knighton, Lockley, Edwards, AQM,
Florida: Don't have enough time at work but huge improvement this year from last.

Griffin is from Texas so you can throw him in the midwest column so it doesn't look so bare. Texas is big enough it can be soutwest if you want it to, midwest, or south. Whatever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back