gogeta4 All-ACC Joined Nov 8, 2011 Messages 33,033 Today at 9:25 PM #21 skeeter said: Are we thinking LB or TE here? Click to expand... doesnt need to step footb on offense unles sits what we need to sell him to get here...he is a de/lb all the way
skeeter said: Are we thinking LB or TE here? Click to expand... doesnt need to step footb on offense unles sits what we need to sell him to get here...he is a de/lb all the way
S skeeter Junior Premium Joined Sep 18, 2012 Messages 12,136 Today at 10:00 PM #22 gogeta4 said: doesnt need to step footb on offense unles sits what we need to sell him to get here...he is a de/lb all the way Click to expand... I don't know man I usually side defense but that WR tape screams that he can be one **** of a TE.
gogeta4 said: doesnt need to step footb on offense unles sits what we need to sell him to get here...he is a de/lb all the way Click to expand... I don't know man I usually side defense but that WR tape screams that he can be one **** of a TE.