Graduate transfers: questions, comments....

i want a graduate transfer cb tyoe to be a stop gap for a year.

Sure wouldve been good to still have Antonio Crawford.

But they should be scurrying for a graduate transfer at cb...i dont think they realize that we have two guys that arent miami quality currently set at cb to log big mins.

Oh I think they realize it....

Taylor Gadbois as well
Where did he end up? He showed some flashes.

Don't know but last I remember he was kicked off the team for being too arrogant......The nerve of him!
Well if he hasnt gone anywhere else, Im guessing the issue was more than that.

Advertisement

Taylor Gadbois as well

Don't know but last I remember he was kicked off the team for being too arrogant......The nerve of him!

Gadbois ended up at Southeast Louisiana.

Can we get Antonio Crawford back as a graduate transfer? He can replace Howard and be a solid #2 or #3 guys behind Corn. He sat out last season due to transfer and red shirted but should have graduated and be eligible to transfer and play right away... now that the old staff is gone he should come home and be part of the new U... has that happened before?

3794967.jpg

Can we get Antonio Crawford back as a graduate transfer? He can replace Howard and be a solid #2 or #3 guys behind Corn. He sat out last season due to transfer and red shirted but should have graduated and be eligible to transfer and play right away... now that the old staff is gone he should come home and be part of the new U... has that happened before?

3794967.jpg

His CB coach just left for VT.
Perhaps he may want to return?
LOL.

I was always a big fan of Crawford's game. He was probably screwed the most by the former staff. I think he was too aggressive for them. Probably made them uncomfortable. So sad those tools were our coaches. The perseverance we as fans have show is inspirational itself. Thanks to the WEZ for flying the banners.

I'd take Crawford back no questions asked...

Go Canes!

Advertisement

But they should be scurrying for a graduate transfer at cb...i dont think they realize that we have two guys that arent miami quality currently set at cb to log big mins.

Taylor Gadbois as well

Taylor Gadbois as well

Taylor Gadbois as well

Taylor Gadbois as well

Gadbois ended up at Southeast Louisiana.

There is a story behind that story. He was "blackballed". The "deserving" coach he was arrogant to was none other than Larry Scott.

Taylor Gadbois was a jackass in highschool and apparently at Miami too. Crawford was treated like silver at Miami and his arrogant self thought he should be treated like gold. Don't want him back.

I hear A.J. Legget is trying to get on board. Had a very solid career at Marshall. I think we should give it a shot. Need the depth bad...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back