Grade Concerns

hcanes100

24k+ of useless posts
Premium
Anything stand out in the 2014 class as far as grades with the commits???

Advertisement
Gray and Stuckey....Than theres the Valentine concerns which seem to be more about credits as opposed to GPA or SAT/ACT

Advertisement
It amazes me the amount of threads that are created that are duplicates... If the OP would read for about 5 minutes, it is almost certain a similar thread has been discussed and the answer is more than likely answered...

It amazes me the amount of threads that are created that are duplicates... If the OP would read for about 5 minutes, it is almost certain a similar thread has been discussed and the answer is more than likely answered...

link?

Advertisement

link?

From: http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/58862-How-much-room-do-we-have-left

The third post on the thread:
Right now, we have 26 commits. That list includes probably non-quals (Gray, Stuckey and maybe one other) and a few that might not sign with us (there are always these types of commits - perhaps Herndon, Turner, Rosier). Then, add in attrition on the current roster of guys who will not make it through the spring and you get your 6-7 spots.

Fifth post on the same thread:
We will probably lose 2-3 guys too like Gray and Stuckey.

Fourteenth post:
Gray has major academic issues and is not expected to make it. McCray looks to be heading to LSU. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if we lose Herndon to an SEC school...

link?

From: http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/58862-How-much-room-do-we-have-left

The third post on the thread:

Right now, we have 26 commits. That list includes probably non-quals (Gray, Stuckey and maybe one other) and a few that might not sign with us (there are always these types of commits - perhaps Herndon, Turner, Rosier). Then, add in attrition on the current roster of guys who will not make it through the spring and you get your 6-7 spots.

Gracias

Seems like T. Gray's name has been brought up a lot.

Really? I haven't read that anywhere!

Lulz.

OP gets a free pass for now because he is a stand up guy.

Fair enough, he is "Beyond Repute" status. :)
251.gif

Advertisement
Once again, we have a lot of guys that are going to be questionable down to the wire. Lucked out last year with a few, notably AQM.

Our new commit Brady is on the fence as are others mentioned above. Of course the DL guys, specifically DS and TV are the scary ones.

Advertisement
Valentine, Valentine, Valentine, Valentine..... if you ****ers live in SoFla and aren't spending your free hours volunteering your time tutoring him, then SHAME ON YOU. This guy is so key to our future.

Valentine, Valentine, Valentine, Valentine..... if you ****ers live in SoFla and aren't spending your free hours volunteering your time tutoring him, then SHAME ON YOU. This guy is so key to our future.

I'd like this a million times if I could. When that kid committed to us I **** near lost my mind. He is SO SO important to the future of this program. Get this man on campus to go along with the others, and look out. The issues we have right now are bothersome, but I cannot say enough how excited I am about this class and its impact on the future of this program.

Advertisement
Back