Grad Transfer OT Kaiden Crawford enters portal

No proof of that. He actually plays in a talented conference even though it’s FCS. They literally had a tackle prospect in the draft from that very conference.
no shade bro ... but does that mean that every prospect ought to be given a shot based on one guys success ... take williams from houston and keep developing zion or another young guy

Advertisement
Was there proof of Tommy Kennedy being brutal? People were saying he’d be our starting RT or LT and the kid couldn’t even crack the two deep.
He came from a horrible FCS conference. We all bought in when we saw OU in there.

Advertisement
no shade bro ... but does that mean that every prospect ought to be given a shot based on one guys success ... take williams from houston and keep developing zion or another young guy

Zion needs a redshirt.

But so does this kid. He needs a good year in an FBS weight room

Advertisement
Next Tommy Kennedy...
No way this kid is Tommy Kennedy

F355CE1D-F41F-4D09-A341-23752AB22620.jpeg

VS

0ED887C3-3A94-4F1C-93D3-DC350C207008.jpeg

Advertisement
Well, I read an interview with Manny that said we have plenty of room to take transfers, plural.

So, yeah, I guess Manny never bends the truth, so let's sign a transfer WR and CB and LB too.

Well, I read an interview with Manny that said we have plenty of room to take transfers, plural.

So, yeah, I guess Manny never bends the truth, so let's sign a transfer WR and CB and LB too.
Since Tommy Kennedy, I’m nervous as all **** taking a kid from a lower division.

Advertisement
I thought FBS to FCS or vice-versa was an automatic qualifying situation. Right???

If you transfer down, you may get to play right away but I think there was a rule change about undergrads going from FBS to FCS hence why you dont see many and alot of players getting stuck in the portal until the graduate like Amir Rasul.

Advertisement
Back