Grad transfer OL Venzell Boulware discusses Miami decision

One of the benefits of having a coach who is a good dude and straight shooter like Richt. Kids remember that. Easy sell if Miami wants someone that Richt gave it to straight when everyone wanted the kid and was promising him the world.

Advertisement
Our interior line play was average at best last season. Donaldson and Gauthier should improve, but if not they will have more competition.

Advertisement
Oh yea hes from Atlanta as well. Love to get those Atl METRO KIDS.

Boulware, Herndon, Uncle Realus George, possible Ezzard.

2 years that’s great even better than expected. Should slide right into LG or if they slide big Vaughn to RT put him at RG to anchor that rightside to run off of. He’s deffinetly coming into start rn especially with the seniors that left.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We need all the help we can get to help our run offense. Excited to see he excited about joining the program.

I heard that his comment on choosing Miami was "Miami has coaches that actually care about me as a person and want me to grow as a person while also growing as a football player," "That’s rare. They also feel that I can help change the culture of the team and improve the offense that’s already been improving. Lots of love felt already but more than anything I’m looking forward to gaining the trust of the players and coaches on and off the field."

2 years that’s great even better than expected. Should slide right into LG or if they slide big Vaughn to RT put him at RG to anchor that rightside to run off of. He’s deffinetly coming into start rn especially with the seniors that left.

Donaldson needs to stay at guard

I heard that his comment on choosing Miami was "Miami has coaches that actually care about me as a person and want me to grow as a person while also growing as a football player," "That’s rare. They also feel that I can help change the culture of the team and improve the offense that’s already been improving. Lots of love felt already but more than anything I’m looking forward to gaining the trust of the players and coaches on and off the field."

Great attitude. I like this kid.

Advertisement

Yeah but that was DJ Johnson on going to Oregon

Yeah but that was DJ Johnson on going to Oregon

Advertisement
I think our O-line depth, although unproven, is fairly good.

Hope he works out better than George Brown was from LSU... have yet to hear from him...

I do not like his lack of PT. He hasnt sniffed the field in 2 years. If he comes in and starts, what does that say about our current crop?

Things don't add up with him, the ultra early graduation coupled with being academically ineligible last year? If you are ineligible in season you have to have finished the semester with like a 1.5gpa. I want [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] to investigate this a bit further...

I like the move now bring a bigtime OT or two (possible grad transfer) this oline class and depth could be top-notch....my only concern is getting this unit stronger to run block effectively....the strength program has to change or add something to the schedule....coach needs to do a better job as well...no excuses!

Advertisement
Back