Gracen Halton 4 Star DE possible Flip

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not a religious man but If I remember reading somewhere that adidas was started by a **** family.

not a good sign if god has anything to do with it

https://historyofyesterday.com/the-****-origins-of-adidas-and-puma-ee617aad8b00

Context: Though Adi was a member of the **** party, he did it due to the regime. Rudolph was more bout that **** life than Adi, which is y he put a Black man in his track cleats at the Olympics in Germany. Yeah he played a role in helping the ****’s, but he did it for survival. Rudolph, founder of Puma, actually pushed the **** ideology.

And Nike chose their name on the goddess of victory from Greek Mythology. The swoosh is actually a part of the wing meaning speed, power, & motivation.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Context: Though Adi was a member of the **** party, he did it due to the regime. Rudolph was more bout that **** life than Adi, which is y he put a black man in his track clear at the Olympics in Germany. Yeah he played a role in helping the ****’s, but he did it for survival. Rudolph, founder of Puma, actually pushed the **** ideology.

And Nike chose their name on the goddess of victory from Greek Mythology. The swoosh is actually a part of the wing meaning speed, power, & motivation.
Appreciate the context. Very interesting information.

Context: Though Adi was a member of the **** party, he did it due to the regime. Rudolph was more bout that **** life than Adi, which is y he put a Black man in his track cleats at the Olympics in Germany. Yeah he played a role in helping the ****’s, but he did it for survival. Rudolph, founder of Puma, actually pushed the **** ideology.

There is gonna be a ton of people upset driving Porsche, BMW, AUDI, Volkswagen.

Oh, you might as well empty your entire house of every product because BASF had a hand in their makeup.

Ditch General Motors.

Cancel your Allianz inusrance. In fact cancel all your insurance due to their re-insurance products as well.

Every take an aspirin for a headache? I guess we know where your sympathies lay.

I could go on....

Advertisement

Oh, you might as well empty your entire house because BASF had a hand in their makeup.

Ditch General Motors.

Cancel your Allianz inusrance. In fact cancel all your insurance due to their re-insurance products as well.

Every take an aspirin for a headache? I guess we know where your sympathies lay.

I could go on....

Yep; let’s not talk about how the Catholic Church backed…..

Nah, nvm b/c like u said, we can go on & on. That’s y I threw that context in. Some

One thing about history, history has been changed & distorted to make things fit, today. A lot of chit gets lost or purpose left out. It’s real easy to do that when most ppl don’t like to read or research, and those who were there have died.

Here’s a hint: everyone and everything in Germany at that time was ****. There was literally one political party. Really insightful stuff my dudes.

indie train GIF

Advertisement

Oh, you might as well empty your entire house of every product because BASF had a hand in their makeup.

Ditch General Motors.

I could go on....
I’ve canceled all things you listed . I’m better than you and you know it.

Here’s a hint: everyone and everything in Germany at that time was ****. There was literally one political party. Really insightful stuff my dudes.
They basically had their hand in anything and everything German. As a German company you either got on board or they replaced you.

They basically had their hand in anything and everything German. As a German company you either got on board or they replaced you.
They pretty much accomplished complete synergy and continuity as a society. Probably as efficient as it gets. It’s all documented. None of this is a secret lmao. Articles like the one posted as just hit pieces by competitors, virtue signaling from self hating white people or just regular ******* propaganda. It’s played out already. Move on to something else.

Advertisement
They pretty much accomplished complete synergy and continuity as a society. Probably as efficient as it gets. It’s all documented. None of this is a secret lmao. Articles like the one posted as just hit pieces by competitors, virtue signaling from self hating white people or just regular ******* propaganda. It’s played out already. Move on to something else.

The article had chit to do w/ competitors. Lol. It was a legit history lesson for those who were not aware, hence they gave the complete story of the split of the brothers & why. Lol.

Ditch General Motors.

I could go on....
Don’t accept any packages deleivered by DHL. Give away all flying wing aircraft.

Advertisement
The article had chit to do w/ competitors. Lol. It was a legit history lesson for those who were not aware, hence they gave the complete story of the split of the brothers & why. Lol.
I used “or” as the conjunction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back