Gracen Halton 4 Star DE possible Flip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good lord, truth, you’ve jumped the shark tank. @Mklein13 I get but not Perps - he’s been awful since he’s returned - and his routine was funny to me in years past.

But that’s not even relevant here because he lost a ban bet for a month so I can’t unban that anyhow. On top of it, I can’t remember if it’s him but if he started or used an alt account while banned to get around it then that’s more time off per @Andrew.

You need new friends dude. @TRick72 and @CaneTheGaytors are nice posters as is @Rellyrell - and they never have trouble here.

Good lord, truth, you’ve jumped the shark tank. @Mklein13 I get but not Perps - he’s been awful since he’s returned - and his routine was funny to me in years past.

But that’s not even relevant here because he lost a ban bet for a month so I can’t unban that anyhow. On top of it, I can’t remember if it’s him but if he started or used an alt account while banned to get around it then that’s more time off per @Andrew.

You need new friends dude. @TRick72 and @CaneTheGaytors are nice posters as is @Rellyrell - and they never have trouble here.
I meant more porsters banned. I’m fine with him banned but not mklein

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back