Grace, Gray and McCray are having academic issues.

Advertisement
My niece just finished her masters in Literature at UF. (Undergrad at UMass). She went to uf because they offered her an academic scholarship as well as a job making $35 an hour. When I asked her what the job was, she said, "I tutor athletes and watch over their course load."

What are you talking about? Now it's Golden's fault if these goofballs don't know enough to go to class? They need to grow up. They have a scholarship & know what's expected.

Golden would **** up a free all expense paid trip to the bunny ranch

The annual Miami LB's lemming run.

We seem to have a hard time holding on to LB's with this staph.

Advertisement
What the **** does it matter anyway, we are still going to get our asses kick by less talented programs.

I don't know how they go from being at practice to having academic issues a few days later. We aren't even half way through the semester, at most they have had 1-2 exams in each class. Grades aren't final.

Na, the first sets of tests generally have been taken by now, and I think we can see progress reports for the next week or so, although I have no clue where to see these progress reports they say we get.

Advertisement
I could care less about gray and mcray. We have Walton comin in and Mcray is bench guy for now. Losing Grace would sting big time.

What are you talking about? Now it's Golden's fault if these goofballs don't know enough to go to class? They need to grow up. They have a scholarship & know what's expected.

Dude dont feed the trolls. Its like spreading the bolo over peanut butter to these clowns. In these cases i actually think its just them poking fun at the crack heads in this site.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Probably not SHOWING UP for class.

I don't know how they go from being at practice to having academic issues a few days later. We aren't even half way through the semester, at most they have had 1-2 exams in each class. Grades aren't final.

Yeap. Him and Donna supposedly wanted a different kind of student athlete. It is one of the underlying excuses for sad ... recruiting and on the field performance. How many time has Al said he is recruiting "high character" types? Chocolate clearly was going to have grade issues. To NOT redshirt him last year so he could get his feet on the ground was insane. To do it for the sake on a few plays early in the season at a position with Duke Johnson and a stud recruit in front of him was criminal. Al is a control freak micro-manager, everything IS his fault. JJ had graduation rate equal to Joe Pa at PSU, what is Al's problem?

The annual Miami LB's lemming run.

We seem to have a hard time holding on to LB's with this staph.

We have a hard time holding onto anyone. The Altrition has been insane. I'd venture to say we lead the NCAA in Altrition during the Folden Error.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back