GR would have had the most sacks in 2019 if he doesn't ride the bench for 5 games

Advertisement
The kid from OSU ends up with 16.5 and Greg had 15.5. If Blake starts him all 13 games, it's hard to believe he doesn't surpass that buckeye.

Corches corch. Orgeron has Aranda. Diaz has Baker. Supposedly had a good defense at La Tech yet it seems no P5 programs wanted him. Maybe because they could tell he wasn't ready for the big time. If course he worked for Manny before which means he gets the job by default.

He was limited in camp b/c of a back injury and had to work his way into full snaps playing shape but let's ignore those facts and continue to post more moronic **** about GR15 "riding the bench" like the 20k other threads that dopes made weren't sufficient.

1579039200096.png

Really @filmcane .??? Tell me more on how you were feeling earlier in the season... You were literally fapping to patchan... Look below:
Btw, i want no beef. I am just confused as to why all of sudden you are in sync with your assessment

Advertisement
Really @filmcane .??? Tell me more on how you were feeling earlier in the season... You were literally fapping to patchan... Look below:
Btw, i want no beef. I am just confused as to why all of sudden you are in sync with your assessment
This is hilarious!!!!!! Thank you!!! You researched something I wrote months ago about Patchan and kept it in your ****nal, until you could unspool it!!!. I applaud you, sir!!

This is such a stupid thread.
Another stupid non-football comment. Thanks for taking the time to write this asinine comment as opposed to doing something radical like talk about football...which, um, is what you do on a forum like this.

This is hilarious!!!!!! Thank you!!! You researched something I wrote months ago about Patchan and kept it in your ****nal, until you could unspool it!!!. I applaud you, sir!!
Maybe you should take a break from creating new threads bra. You go back and forth.

Maybe you should take a break from creating new threads bra. You go back and forth.
That's really helpful, thanks! And, thanks for not talking about the topic of the thread or some other football comment.

Advertisement
Another stupid non-football comment. Thanks for taking the time to write this asinine comment as opposed to doing something radical like talk about football...which, um, is what you do on a forum like this.

You took zero time to research a completely false narrative.

There’s nothing to discuss. Your thread is stupid and completely made up.

You took zero time to research a completely false narrative.

There’s nothing to discuss. Your thread is stupid and completely made up.
And yet, you can't help but give it attention and validate it.

And, it wasn't false. He didn't start for 5 games. There's a good chance he gets more than a sack over 5 games when you look at what he accomplished as a starter. But, you keep it off football and do your prima donna act or whatever it is you think you're doing.

Umm.. come again..?!! You should be medicated bra. You are all over the place my little lady. Consolidate your thoughts, write them down and dont allow emotional intelligence get on the way when you post meng. God bless.

Advertisement
Umm.. come again..?!! You should be medicated bra. You are all over the place my little lady. Consolidate your thoughts, write them down and dont allow emotional intelligence get on the way when you post meng. God bless.
Pure comedy gold!!! Keep it coming'! This is some of your best material yet!!

On an unrelated topic, do you ever mix it up and talk about football, on this talk-about-football forum?

And, it wasn't false. He didn't start for 5 games. There's a good chance he gets more than a sack over 5 games when you look at what he accomplished as a starter. But, you keep it off football and do your prima donna act or whatever it is you think you're doing.

Your framing of riding the bench is not even close to the same as coming back off two injuries.

Whatever. Keep doubling down on this stupid take.

Pure comedy gold!!! Keep it coming'! This is some of your best material yet!!

On an unrelated topic, do you ever mix it up and talk about football, on this talk-about-football forum?
Listen buddy, i have exploited your weakness.. Come clean and just take it like a man. You are starting another senseless thread about considering moving Patchan to DT? Really bra? Is he related to you bra? Good lawd.. Stop it.. Seriously.. Patchan is a JAG (nothing against a true cane), nothing more and nothing less.. Lets move on with him meng.. I invite you to consider in actually watching film "filmecane" and maybe you will be granted access to "Truth Avenue" one day thundercat. I get satisfaction when you give me reasons to root against your "amateur" postings meng. I am not longer engaging with you until you come to your senses. La paz!

Advertisement

Just take the L.

Go Canes!

The kid from OSU ends up with 16.5 and Greg had 15.5. If Blake starts him all 13 games, it's hard to believe he doesn't surpass that buckeye.

Why do people keep bringing up this mute point, the staff handled gr15 perfectly, they had no idea what type of workload jock rousseau would be able to handle coming off of that ankle injury. Plus he had to prove he deserved to be the starter by beating out scotty, which is what this program has always been built off of. Im glad they just didnt hand gr15 the starting job and if im not mistaken, patchan still has the best run grade on the team for the d-linemen. And not that this is all on gr15, but when you play F.i.u. and dont record a sack, there's no crying in football!

Appreciate the thread but the near-consensus opinion is he should have played more earlier in the season.

But I learned, or had forgotten, about Greg’s lower back injury, so there’s that...

Advertisement
Back