Goudis. .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Goudis, when kicking under 40 yards, has actually been good when healthy. Over 40 its a crap shoot.

Advertisement
You mean there's a chance we might actually attempt a 30 yard field goal and i don't cringe?????????

Well I don't know about that... you'll still be cringing, just with a different kicker. Unless we just say f it and either go for it on 4th every time we are in FG range or just punt it from the 25 yard line....just hike it back 20 yards and send our guys down there to down it at the 5.

Although I'd expect us to **** that up too.

Advertisement
The kid who kicked last week had very poor mechanics. I was shocked when I watched the tape two nights ago. It looked like a golfer whose alignment, tempo and plane varied on every swing.

The bad news. Our kicking is so bad, we will not be able to win close games this year.

The Good news. We tend to get blown out, so it doesn't matter.

Advertisement
Give the kid a break. Maybe you want to get out there & kick in front of 90k. He's a walk-on & doing his best. He was 2 for 3 on field goals last week. Goudis has had back problems since before the season began.
How do give a scholarship to a kicker with bad mechanics? WTF? A prep school kid form NJ too?

Isn't he a walk on?

Give the kid a break. Maybe you want to get out there & kick in front of 90k. He's a walk-on & doing his best. He was 2 for 3 on field goals last week. Goudis has had back problems since before the season began.
How do give a scholarship to a kicker with bad mechanics? WTF? A prep school kid form NJ too?

Isn't he a walk on?

go **** yourself

Coming from the internet tough guy who probably did less in his athletic career than this walk-on kicker....

Advertisement
Back