Goudis and Regula out for season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Goudis should probably look to move on when healthy the other kid seems to have a bigger leg.

both of them ******* suck. Regula ever seeing the field is a ******* travesty. Oh but Golden is a great recruiter herp derp sign a ******* fullback if you're going to run an offense that needs one, dumbass. The cloud tho..

Regula sucks at fullback.

Having said that, allow me to offer a series of predictions:

-Our brand new long snapper ***** something up against VT and Jesse Palmer provides us with a dissertation on the subject of long snappers being unsung heroes

-4 new threads a day during UNC week about Golden's history of long snappers, who we would like if we could have any NFL long snapper on the team, if we think Butch would have recruited us a better backup long snapper by now, the good ole days of Chris Ivory, how the long snapper position defines Golden's next 5 games which are really the crucible within which his tenure at UM will either harden or melt, etc

-Paranos links to a video of some long snapper from a camp in Montana that no one has offered but could be a great future 'Cane

Advertisement

-Our brand new long snapper ****s something up against VT and Jesse Palmer provides us with a dissertation on the subject of long snappers being unsung heroes

-4 new threads a day during UNC week about Golden's history of long snappers, who we would like if we could have any NFL long snapper on the team, if we think Butch would have recruited us a better backup long snapper by now, the good ole days of Chris Ivory, how the long snapper position defines Golden's next 5 games which are really the crucible within which his tenure at UM will either harden or melt, etc

-Paranos links to a video of some long snapper from a camp in Montana that no one has offered but could be a great future 'Cane

Best post I've seen on this site. Well done, sir.

-Our brand new long snapper ****s something up against VT and Jesse Palmer provides us with a dissertation on the subject of long snappers being unsung heroes

Lmfao.... +1

Advertisement
Back