Gotta Give Credit Where Credit is Due

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
Golden may be the only coach in the history of the modern game to get not one, but two punters drafted to the NFL. Mighty fine special teams corch that guy is.

Advertisement
not sure if serious. but matt bosher was randys guy and pat odonell played a full career at cincinatti we just borrowed him for a year. golden doesnt get credit for that.

besides one lucky punt yesterday our special teams absolutely suck.

Last edited:
not sure if serious. but matt bosher was randys guy and pat odonell played a full career at cincinatti we just borrowed him for a year. golden doesnt get credit for that.

Follow my post and u'll understand that this is utter sarcasm

Advertisement

You do realize he is number one in the ACC (the guy ahead only has one punt), is 12 in nation, currently is in the program holding a spot in 3 records and has moved up this year and holds 3 or 5 positions in the program on most yards in a game with > than 3 punts. He is a great punter, not that I want this to be the strongest player on the team. But admit the facts he is great.

You do realize he is number one in the ACC (the guy ahead only has one punt), is 12 in nation, currently is in the program holding a spot in 3 records and has moved up this year and holds 3 or 5 positions in the program on most yards in a game with > than 3 punts. He is a great punter, not that I want this to be the strongest player on the team. But admit the facts he is great.

No ****, and a "lucky" punt is one that is shanked for 25 yards and then takes a huge bounce and rolls out 40 yards. This kid drilled it...wind or no wind.

He also landed a few inside of the 5-7 yard line with ZERO chase from our squad.

UM

Advertisement
Back