Got to see Jarez Parks last night....

battlecatcane21

Recruit
and I must say that I was not that impressed. He is physically a freak, no doubt, but he doesn't play with that dog in him. Merritt Island ran alot of zone read at him and he made some tackles, but certainly did not stand out like I thought he would. You take him on size alone and hope that you can teach him to play with a nasty streak. I wonder if this is why Miami seems to have backed off.

Advertisement
and I must say that I was not that impressed. He is physically a freak, no doubt, but he doesn't play with that dog in him. Merritt Island ran alot of zone read at him and he made some tackles, but certainly did not stand out like I thought he would. You take him on size alone and hope that you can teach him to play with a nasty streak. I wonder if this is why Miami seems to have backed off.

Well that is surprising to hear he didn't have a HeMan type performance against Merrit Island

images

Last edited:
He is a basketball player playing football. Thats what i call them.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Funny how these threads always seem to pop up about guys who aren't coming to us....

Advertisement
Funny how these threads always seem to pop up about guys who aren't coming to us....

I was going to say the same thing

Do you guys even know what a recruiting board is for? It's to talk about all recruits and potential recruits, not just commits. What would be the point of this board if we only talked about commits? It would make no sense.

Advertisement

Lmao, coach Kool could even turn a sausage eating f.aqqot into an All-SEC savage... just imagine what he could do with a physical freak like Parks.

I was going to say the same thing

Do you guys even know what a recruiting board is for? It's to talk about all recruits and potential recruits, not just commits. What would be the point of this board if we only talked about commits? It would make no sense.

Point obviously went over your head. Namely that there's always a lot of threads questioning how good these guys are. Putting it lightly. Often times straight up bashing/trashing them.

However, if Parks commits to us tomorrow, the same porsters will be on here claiming he's the second coming of Reggie White.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back