Got this yesterday []_[]

Love Ed Reed, met him twice at the Camden Yards in Baltimore. One of them was an awesome experience because I was walking around in the park in my Miami basketball jersey to get some Boog's BBQ and on the way, I heard someone yell at me "It's all about the U" multiple times. And I looked up and it was Ed Reed in the suite box throwing up the U. I took off my jersey and tossed it to him and he signed it!

2nd time I met him, he was sitting right by me behind 3rd base and I didnt want to bother him because he was being mobbed by bunch of annoying O's fans. Then towards the end of the game when it got chill and quiet, I just came up to him and said Canes for life as I showed him my old cane card. He said to me "we family for life". I responded "Facts". He's a good dude.
That's dope as ****!

Advertisement
It was like a 1 in a million that I seen it lol
Great find....Most of my stuff (not personalized) I gave to my Son. Still have Bar and a bunch of signed Helmets and personalized Jerseys. I have 12 signed Jerseys (even a Shockey Giants) . But what I used to have Dwarfs what I have now. I had a Bad *** UM man cave when I had my home in Ft Walton Bch....I enclosed a garage for it.
As far as the the Greatest UM Collection I've seen...that title has to belong to CaneFreak Freddy (guy on TV with horns, and smile/frown mask) Guy was sponsored by UM for yrs....400+ UM games...all the NCs UM ever played in...and a collection that'd be the envy of anyone. I have him beat in individual quality...but no way in the total amount.

Love Ed Reed, met him twice at the Camden Yards in Baltimore. One of them was an awesome experience because I was walking around in the park in my Miami basketball jersey to get some Boog's BBQ and on the way, I heard someone yell at me "It's all about the U" multiple times. And I looked up and it was Ed Reed in the suite box throwing up the U. I took off my jersey and tossed it to him and he signed it!

2nd time I met him, he was sitting right by me behind 3rd base and I didnt want to bother him because he was being mobbed by bunch of annoying O's fans. Then towards the end of the game when it got chill and quiet, I just came up to him and said Canes for life as I showed him my old cane card. He said to me "we family for life". I responded "Facts". He's a good dude.

There’s not a lot of athletes or stars I would want to sit & just chat w/, but E Reed is absolutely #1.

Advertisement
Great find....Most of my stuff (not personalized) I gave to my Son. Still have Bar and a bunch of signed Helmets and personalized Jerseys. I have 12 signed Jerseys (even a Shockey Giants) . But what I used to have Dwarfs what I have now. I had a Bad *** UM man cave when I had my home in Ft Walton Bch....I enclosed a garage for it.
As far as the the Greatest UM Collection I've seen...that title has to belong to CaneFreak Freddy (guy on TV with horns, and smile/frown mask) Guy was sponsored by UM for yrs....400+ UM games...all the NCs UM ever played in...and a collection that'd be the envy of anyone. I have him beat in individual quality...but no way in the total amount.
Nice. He sounds like he's definitely the man. Lol
I have about 15 jerseys and 7 or 8 mini helmets. I have a mcgahee bills and miami. Even have a jim Otto jersey as well.

There’s not a lot of athletes or stars I would want to sit & just chat w/, but E Reed is absolutely #1.
Ed would be cool as **** to hang out with. For me it’s this guy bar none…

653B4384-7B4A-4689-9997-45C11A801CEB.gif

I am sorry to see that a horrible ink-stain accident disfigured your face. Thoughts and prayers...

Nice. He sounds like he's definitely the man. Lol
I have about 15 jerseys and 7 or 8 mini helmets. I have a mcgahee bills and miami. Even have a jim Otto jersey as well.
Look Man....Just the amount of His sh*t humbled my ***...Lol...I hung out with him (no costume) for an hr at UMs Spring game in Orlando a few yrs back. Insane stories...he owns a Landscape company in Tampa. @TheOriginalCane knows about him. Nice guy...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look Man....Just the amount of His sh*t humbled my ***...Lol...I hung out with him (no costume) for an hr at UMs Spring game in Orlando a few yrs back. Insane stories...he owns a Landscape company in Tampa. @TheOriginalCane knows about him. Nice guy...
Damnit mane would love to sit down with you over a couple of beers and hear the stories of Butch and all the others

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back