Got Some AP All Americans

Advertisement
Patke did well with special teams. Corrected serious issues at PK and P with All-Americans. Coverage was generally good except for one brain fart KOR TD given up to NC State. Returns were average at best, but there isn’t a great returner on the team. I think the great returners have a skill you don’t coach, you just coach the blocking. JMO.

LBs are poor, but there is little to work with.

Three All Americans is a record for the last decade, and is definitely a worthy accomplishment. HOWEVER (in typical CIS fashion, I must point out), two were one-year transfer portal players, and another is a JC college transfer.

Still waiting to see the player development of our recruits out of high school.

Advertisement
And don't forget, Frierson one of our best defensive players. And Keontra played solid too.

Signed Chase Smith and Andres Borregales at his positions too.

Honestly speaking, judging off this season,, Patke does not deserve to be fired.

not bad mike pence GIF by Election 2016

Our boy who most of you take as gospel on here @apfenny3 has always said patke is a sharp guy and had the makings of a good coach.

why is this hard to believe?

manny praises Patke a lot. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if we move on from Baker, Banda leaves and Patke is promoted with more responsibilities

Advertisement
Back