Got lucky for once?

Advertisement
Are we sure our facility is even still happening or are you saying we got lucky we didn't break ground yet and can hold off?

They've went radio silent about that facility since around October. They might be altering the scale and value of it. I think we still get something and extend the IPF but I doubt it's going to be $500M like they planned.

Hard to justify that in today's landscape in my opinion.

Wouldn’t this imply the school is using funds for NIL? Isn’t that against the rules? Or is that just a state thing.

Obviously I know it’s probably happening regardless.. just didn’t know if it is allowed.

Are we sure our facility is even still happening or are you saying we got lucky we didn't break ground yet and can hold off?

They've went radio silent about that facility since around October. They might be altering the scale and value of it. I think we still get something and extend the IPF but I doubt it's going to be $500M like they planned.

In one of his podcasts. DMoney was asked about new facilities and he hinted that the focus had shifted to talent acquisition. I got the sense that the facility had been put on ice.

Advertisement

This

I think it was $150M though (not $500M)?

In one of his podcasts. DMoney was asked about new facilities and he hinted that the focus had shifted to talent acquisition. I got the sense that the facility had been put on ice.
They're still telling recruits about a facility but they basically just explain it as redoing a few things and extending the practice facility. Giving football a little more of its "own" space.

They took the renderings out of being part of the recruiting tour.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They're still telling recruits about a facility but they basically just explain it as redoing a few things and extending the practice facility. Giving football a little more of its "own" space.

They took the renderings out of being part of the recruiting tour.
That's interesting..I thought Rad was trying to oversee the new facility as kind of his crowning achievement at Miami before riding off into the sunset.

Advertisement
Wasn't the baseball program given the choice between NIL and facilities and chose facilities last year?

Advertisement
Back