Got jumped by some UM fans tonight.

LatinCane

Sophomore
Joined
Sep 4, 2012
Messages
1,266
Some UM fan girl said I grabbed her *** after the game. I didn’t touch her. Situation was diffused immediately. I got disoriented. Walked back through their tailgate 10 minutes later, got jumped by 8-10 Miami fans. Nothing I could do but cover up. They got their licks in. I probably need some stitches. I am hoping they reply to this post so we can continue this. :-) I’ll have some fellow Canes fans with me next time, Show yourself you fawkin cowardzzz.
 
Meh, UM fans just like the team is soft as baby **** these days. In better days you would be opened up on the street. Consider yourself lucky.
 
****, thought my day was bad. I should've stayed home, got drunk, and saved a s#!t ton of $$$.
 
Some UM fan girl said I grabbed her *** after the game. I didn’t touch her. Situation was diffused immediately. I got disoriented. Walked back through their tailgate 10 minutes later, got jumped by 8-10 Miami fans. Nothing I could do but cover up. They got their licks in. I probably need some stitches. I am hoping they reply to this post so we can continue this. :-) I’ll have some fellow Canes fans with me next time, Show yourself you fawkin cowardzzz.
Lol get ***t creep. We all saw you grabbing *** you drunk scum bag
 
Lol get ***t creep. We all saw you grabbing *** you drunk scum bag
Also, regardless if he grabbed her *** or not, jumping the dude is weak sauce. If anything, it should have been a 1 on 1 to make it fair. No offense, dude. Just saying.
 
Some UM fan girl said I grabbed her *** after the game. I didn’t touch her. Situation was diffused immediately. I got disoriented. Walked back through their tailgate 10 minutes later, got jumped by 8-10 Miami fans. Nothing I could do but cover up. They got their licks in. I probably need some stitches. I am hoping they reply to this post so we can continue this. :) I’ll have some fellow Canes fans with me next time, Show yourself you fawkin cowardzzz.
Never happened
 
Popcorn gifs.
C673C8FB-D3DF-47DA-94BB-E6633FA8669F.gif
 
I sure hope you’re joking. I know we lost the game and UM fans were amped but I didn’t touch any chicks *** and as I mentioned it was diffused immediately. 10 minutes later I got jumped by a bunch of soft shouldered ****** Canes fans. If you have an issue with me, I’ll be at the UNC game. I’ll be **** glad to get reacquainted. ***gutzzz. :-)

QUOTE="lc305, post: 4139810, member: 22972"]
Lol get ***t creep. We all saw you grabbing *** you drunk scum bag
[/QUOTE]
 
Last edited:
Back
Top