Got a Quick Question:

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
So when we're recruiting - especially during a big week in the Portal Players - when these guys come to visit - and maybe are really interested in playing at UM -

So they like UM. They see a need they can fill and maybe make bank.

How does the NIH stuff enter the picture? I assume UM has contacts - and maybe AFTER they think they want to come - do they get the pitch by NIH buyers while they're here? Or at least negotiations begin while they're here?

I mean - where and when are the crossovers between the University and the NIH buyers arranged?

Advertisement
So when we're recruiting - especially during a big week in the Portal Players - when these guys come to visit - and maybe are really interested in playing at UM -

How does the NIH stuff enter the picture? I assume UM has contacts - and maybe AFTER they think they want to come - do they get the pitch by NIH buyers while they're here? Or at least negotiations begin while they're here?

I mean - where and when are the crossovers between the University and the NIH buyers arranged?
National Institute of Health??

Shut The Fuck Up GIF

Advertisement

The law in Fla was recently updated to allow schools to help facilitate deals. My guess is that at least a portion of the visit is NIL education and opportunities

Advertisement
I believe due to law change in Florida, Miami can now talk about *NIL opportunities.

Advertisement
Back