Gorlden gave his butt buddy a game ball last night.

Great job Dorito! Maybe you can help with the post Miami job search.

jeeesus wept on a pogo stick.

keep sleeping on D'Onofrio & his D!
With a great season, not only would Al get his dream gig at PSU back after Js Franklin is fired, but D'Ono will have gigs lined up for him too, either Rutgers or that old Temple gig he interviewed for, as that HC beating PSU will be heading to a power conference team.

This guy's onto something. Hackenberg sucks, the offense coordinator is like James Coley if Coley had Fragile-X Syndrome, and that oline allowed a 2.2 second sack on a 2 man rush against Temple. We really need to track penn all year. Could pay dividends regardless of how we do.

Advertisement

With a great season, not only would Al get his dream gig at PSU back after Js Franklin is fired, but D'Ono will have gigs lined up for him too, either Rutgers or that old Temple gig he interviewed for, as that HC beating PSU will be heading to a power conference team.

That would be the best case scenario that Golden does great, and then bounces onto another gig. Win or lose, I think he's out of here. More likely scenario 7 win season, and we all hold our breath on if the BOT actually fires him.

Gorlden gave his butt buddy a game ball last night.

Jesus wept on a pogo stick.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

It was a pre-cursor to buTT secks

Giving your DC a game ball for housing an FCS squad is inconceivable to me. Get the fark outta here with this bullcrap!

Advertisement
It's 2015 - golden and Doritos just need to come out of the closet already.

UMfb082915-3062.jpg

I got no problem with a game ball going to Doritos and the entire defense and all the defensive coaches. Hope they get 9 or 10 more.

That would be the best case scenario that Golden does great, and then bounces onto another gig. Win or lose, I think he's out of here. More likely scenario 7 win season, and we all hold our breath on if the BOT actually fires him.

Golden doing great? better odds of getting hit by lightning. even if he has a "good" season, doubt that there is anyone in CFB stupid enough to hire this career loser. But hey, who knows, Piscataway HS might be looking for a special teams coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back