Gore Jr

Advertisement
happy baseball GIF
Dynamite drop in, monte

Advertisement
Not too worried about him tbh, but it's can they hurt us through the air ? After the BCU game I'd guess So Miss will try to attack us primarily in the air.

Not too worried about him tbh, but it's can they hurt us through the air ? After the BCU game I'd guess So Miss will try to attack us primarily in the air.

Their starting QB got hurt last night (not sure if he'll be back). He played 1 series I think. The guy they brought in couldn't throw the ball 5 yards downfield. Their QBs attempted 9 passes (completed 4). They ran it 54 times (Gore had 32-178).

Advertisement
In history has there ever been a player be this close to his fathers playing career in the NFL? Frank literally just retired a few years ago.
I was just thinking they literally could have been in the league the same time.

Advertisement
In history has there ever been a player be this close to his fathers playing career in the NFL? Frank literally just retired a few years ago.
Ted Nesser (1883–1941) was player-coach for the 1920 and 1921 Columbus Panhandles, a team that existed in the first two NFL seasons. His son, Charlie (1903–1970) played in a handful of games for the 1921 ‘Handles. Pretty obscure, but that is the only case.

There are over 200 father-son combos in NFL history; apart from the Nessers, I believe the closest any father/son combo has come would be the Buddes: Ed Budde played offensive guard for the Kansas City Chiefs 1963–76, and his son Brad Budde also played offensive guard for the Chiefs, 1980–86. So they were just four years apart. (Ed Budde got married while he was still in high school, and Brad was born when Ed was a freshman at Michigan State.)

Advertisement
Let’s all feel old together

Really wish we found a way to get him here.. but after his cousin left, probably wasn’t happening

Junior is a solid player, but I don't view him as significantly better than what was already on the roster. If his last name wasn't Gore, I don't think fans would be clamoring for him. He's developed into a guy that may find a home in the NFL, but guys like him, with his skillset are a dime a dozen in P5.

Advertisement
Back