Gore 5th all time all purpose yards

The Man did everything with 2 Reconstructed knees....Run along Troll....

Not a troll. Tell me how many seasons Gore was a top 3 back in the NFL? 2-3 maybe? He’s still a for sure HOF player. **** look at something objectively. I love Gore. On any given season the backs I listed had better years. That’s what the numbers say.

Advertisement
Not a troll. Tell me how many seasons Gore was a top 3 back in the NFL? 2-3 maybe? He’s still a for sure HOF player. **** look at something objectively. I love Gore. On any given season the backs I listed had better years. That’s what the numbers say.
Again...not to reiterate....TWO reconstructed Knees...and numerous Shoulder Surgeries that would've ended the careers of every RB that has better Stats than him....Not only that...but an incredible person and teammate...

I’m not trolling here. David Johnson was considered the best back in the league for a couple of years. My point is on any given year outside of a 3 year stretch you couldn’t say Gore was top 3 at his position. Restructured knees or hip problems aside. Gore is more like Curtis Martin as far as longevity and good numbers. He’s only had a couple of great seasons though.

David Johnson was the best RB for a 'couple of years'?

Screenshot_20201125-215440.png

what the fuck GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fixed it for you

And while we're on the complete illogical nature of Davis being HOF because of 3 good years...then Sean Taylor can just as easily be in the hall too 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️
HOF is a joke .I forgot about TD. Takj about someone who shouldn't be in. He is living off a SB from Elway and a special team tackle

HOF is a joke .I forgot about TD. Takj about someone who shouldn't be in. He is living off a SB from Elway and a special team tackle
To be fair, dude was a Super Bowl MVP and went over 2k rushing yards in a season. Elway was a Super Bowl loser until he came along. HOF is subjective.

Advertisement
Gore is definitely a HOFer in my opinion. Would have gone down as one of the best ever too if not for the major knee injuries. But those injuries did happen and the one poster has a one that he didn't really carry the torch of top running back for most of his career. That's beside the point though. Send Gore to the HOF.

Btw, the players in the twitter clip of his son's touchdown look like high schoolers.

Gore will make the hof and deserves it. He is an unusual candidate because his performance level was very good for an extraordinarily long time, but never really top level. He was never a first team all pro. Second team 1x. He’s analogous to paul molitor, imo, in baseball.

Advertisement
I remember him being the top pick in fantasy for a while.... Maybe wrong

This is the problem with kids today, always judging everyone based on fantasy football.

Gore is an absolute, sure-fire, first-ballot Hall of Famer. And deservedly so.

Advertisement
Back