Goolden's future here in question?

dantana

Band
Banned
From today:

Eichorst on Golden and speculation on his future: "I plan on working side by side with him for a long, long time"

Golden on his future: "I don’t have any decisions to make."

Advertisement
Advertisement
I seriously think that there is a good portion of the media and even this insipid fan base that actually want Golden to leave...

I seriously think that there is a good portion of the media and even this insipid fan base that actually want Golden to leave...

Yup. Just listent to that horse Degan from the Herald ask Golden questions. I wish one day he would just look at her and tell her straight up, I'm not answering your stupid questions. Our media doesn't support our team. They just cover them.

"I don't have any decisions to make," he said. "I am coaching the Miami program and moving forward. My family and I enjoy living here and we have a great group of kids on the team and I am excited about the direction we are going."

Eichorst assured the media he will do his best to make sure Golden remains the coach of UM for a long time. "I truly believe in my heart that I have one of the best football coaches in America and I plan on working side-by-side with him for a very long time," Eichorst said.

Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...ending-ncaa-punishment-now.html#ixzz1eHvn9HnK

Advertisement
I don't see him going anywhere for a while at least. He has the make-up of a future NFL head coach to me.

Give him an extension and let's get on with it. ****, I don't care if he ends up being the wrong guy, time to commit and ride with him. If he's not the guy, I'll take the gamble and get some stability.

Advertisement
Golden is probably trying to just got more money. If he planed on leaving he would say he is saying then apologize for lying later on.

YOU guys are all nuts if you think any coach would say he isn't staying in Al's position, even if he actually plans to, will consider, or is going. Were you all born yesterday? HELLLLLOOOO BUTCH! He said same thing, along with 5000 other coaches over history.

Advertisement
YOU guys are all nuts if you think any coach would say he isn't staying in Al's position, even if he actually plans to, will consider, or is going. Were you all born yesterday? HELLLLLOOOO BUTCH! He said same thing, along with 5000 other coaches over history.

Les Miles disagrees.

again people, what legitimate coach is going to go to penn st. with the situation they are in? think about that real good.

why worry what wou can't control? Why is Penn St so much better? Rogue booster vs child molester? Seems like a no brainer

Joe Rose and Tim Reynolds said this morning they believe he is staying.. from what they hear from their penn state contacts

Advertisement
Back