Good things, plays and players from the CMU game

Wingo and Spafford showed their worth yesterday.
Wingo movement skills on punt return showed something, not sure if he is overthinking at wr position or we just dont know how to get him the ball but we need to get him the ball.. and Im not talking about those spammed up screens either
 
OJ will most likely not be back. I’m 95% sure on that, such a bummer. Spin zone he will be back next year
Disagree, he’ll be back in November. or postseason at the latest. It’s not a season ending injury.
Do either of you possess actual info./intel on this injury. I’d prefer not to invest in raw speculation. This issue is very material to our season.
 
Disagree, he’ll be back in November. or postseason at the latest. It’s not a season ending injury.
Here We Go Again GIF
 
We got something with Wingo. He is already flashing. Put him on PR so Toney doesn't have to be there until the CFP.

It sucks Josh Moore is out for the season, but we have such an embarrassment of riches at WR its insane.
We’re deep at receiver but Moore was a different type of dude for sure. Bummer to his height
 
We got something with Wingo. He is already flashing. Put him on PR so Toney doesn't have to be there until the CFP.

It sucks Josh Moore is out for the season, but we have such an embarrassment of riches at WR its insane.

He bobbled a bit b4 that big return. Great hands = Safety,..which is what Mali can provide at that spot in much closer games.
 
Just to be clear, this is what we are talking about, do you not want him to hit QB at all? How do you coach him mid air?



This is what I don’t get. I guess the refs or maybe even some people posting here don’t understand the laws of physics. There’s this thing called momentum. His momentum carried him in to the quarterback, but more than that, when he made contact with the quarterback, he was in the process of releasing the ball. Even if I were to concede that he made contact 1 or 2 milliseconds after the quarterback release the ball how the **** is he supposed to stop his momentum, it’s physically impossible.

So basically I guess just don’t get after the quarterback so you don’t get these penalties called on you. I mean is that where we’re at now?
 
This is what I don’t get. I guess the refs or maybe even some people posting here don’t understand the laws of physics. There’s this thing called momentum. His momentum carried him in to the quarterback, but more than that, when he made contact with the quarterback, he was in the process of releasing the ball. Even if I were to concede that he made contact 1 or 2 milliseconds after the quarterback release the ball how the **** is he supposed to stop his momentum, it’s physically impossible.

So basically I guess just don’t get after the quarterback so you don’t get these penalties called on you. I mean is that where we’re at now?
The more they continue to try to referee the contact and violence out of football, the more depressing this game gets. Growing up in the 80s and playing in the 90s, I can hardly recognize this game anymore.. smh
 
Back
Top