Good stmt by fans

Advertisement
I'm proud of this fanbase today. Banner + ****** attendance is all we can do. Hopefully it gives the "people that matter" a wake up call.

if the "people that matter" havent noticed that we have been on life support for the past decade, we have a bigger issue my friend

Plenty of students and frat kids getting drunk, despite being patents weekend. These kids didn't give a cr@p about the game and probably wouldn't have cared much more if team was doing well. Blah, blah, blah but small school + big stadium+ distance to campus + noon game and heat = that type of attendance

Orange bowl dreamers never going to change that

Plenty of students and frat kids getting drunk, despite being patents weekend. These kids didn't give a cr@p about the game and probably wouldn't have cared much more if team was doing well. Blah, blah, blah but small school + big stadium+ distance to campus + noon game and heat = that type of attendance

Orange bowl dreamers never going to change that

Dude what do you think college students at other schools do during gameday? It's a massive party for them. Also, unless their parents are right next to them why would they care if someone else's parent sees em drunk? When I went to fsu miami last year, fsu students going even harder. That place is a blast but their students party like crazy on gameday.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ghost town today. Sending a message. I didn't have the heart to sit this one out. Sorry.

Ghost town? There were at least 25,000 people sitting in the lounges eating pizza. A high percentage of these are vampires and do not show on camera. So, even if they were in their seats you wouldn't see them on TV.

OK, I'm not serious. I say that because many of our fans will think I am.

Apparently most of you have zero experience in understanding when Miami fans go (and dont go) to the Game
- If it is a Noon Game "Too Hot lets watch it on TV
- If it is going to be sunny that day "Lets go to the beach instead"
- If there is a 5% chance of rain "Cant go bc I might get wet"

I will stop there ....... but there has been zero support since they moved from the OB --- regardless of how they team is playing

Apparently most of you have zero experience in understanding when Miami fans go (and dont go) to the Game
- If it is a Noon Game "Too Hot lets watch it on TV
- If it is going to be sunny that day "Lets go to the beach instead"
- If there is a 5% chance of rain "Cant go bc I might get wet"

I will stop there ....... but there has been zero support since they moved from the OB --- regardless of how they team is playing

look at the old attendance records even we were at the OB. we still had poor crowds for ****** teams then too. the product sucks right now but the fan base has never been amazing either.

Even in the old days we had poor crowds for big games -- usually FSU, Fla and ND where about 25% of the fans were from the other side
- the big difference was at the Start of the 4th Qtr these same fans left and started the "walk of shame"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back