Good read on Chickillo! Also takes stab at you know who...

Advertisement
"At Miami, they took away some of my quickness," Chickillo said. "The only thing they cared about was me gaining weight. I feel like the Steelers gave me back something I lost. I'm having fun playing football again."

Chickillo total snaps....22.

""At Miami, they took away some of my quickness," Chickillo said. "The only thing they cared about was me gaining weight. I feel like the Steelers gave me back something I lost. I'm having fun playing football again."

Al Golden's and Doritos pathological obsession with weight.
What a pair of weirdos.

Advertisement
He backs up James Harrison but certainly doesn't look like him at all. Harrison still looks like he could slam dunk any player in the league.

The Steelers have some lightning linebackers like Shazier. Bud Dupree is also a thinner active type at defensive end. They need bulk and strength at the other front seven spots. I'll be surprised if the Chickillo from that picture becomes more than a spot player for them, kind of like Sean Spence's current role now that other players are healthy.

He backs up James Harrison but certainly doesn't look like him at all. Harrison still looks like he could slam dunk any player in the league.

The Steelers have some lightning linebackers like Shazier. Bud Dupree is also a thinner active type at defensive end. They need bulk and strength at the other front seven spots. I'll be surprised if the Chickillo from that picture becomes more than a spot player for them, kind of like Sean Spence's current role now that other players are healthy.

Yeah. Chickillo's on a team where he's going to have to fight and claw to get playing time. The Steelers have Spence, Harrison, and Shazier at LB. Outside of the Patriots and Panthers, they have the deepest LB corps in the league.

"At Miami, they took away some of my quickness," Chickillo said. "The only thing they cared about was me gaining weight. I feel like the Steelers gave me back something I lost. I'm having fun playing football again."

Chickillo total snaps....22.

Aren't you the guy who's always talking about how we should be positive and not bash players..

Yeah. Chickillo's on a team where he's going to have to fight and claw to get playing time. The Steelers have Spence, Harrison, and Shazier at LB. Outside of the Patriots and Panthers, they have the deepest LB corps in the league.

Chick is the 9th linebacker on their roster. He's sitting as a 3rd team guy. He's on the roster as a special teams player. He's getting the opportunity to learn to be a rush linebacker. We'll see if he sticks. Glad they're giving him an opportunity.

Advertisement
this guy outplayed clowney in the UA game, then golden got his hands on him and that was a wrap...smdh

Why post a Nov 24 article like its new news? I wish Chick well. But, this article adds no value..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back