Good on you Butch

SevenNSeven

Junior
It's because of you that this program, ever cheap, ever incompetent, had it's only bit of sustained success in the last 25+ years.

I'm happy to see that man do well.

The University of Miami however, who tried to low-ball him all those years ago, right at the time when the major CFB powers were starting to open up their checkbooks, completely deserves where the program is at today. Larry Coker was fired 13 years and 13 days ago: the leadership of the University, the athletic department, and the football program has earned every bit of what has occurred since.

Advertisement
**** Manny and anyone who supports him

I wonder what the amount of money that caused Dee and the rest of the school brass to get hung up in the contract negotiations with Butch would convert to in today's dollars.

Think it was less than the $4 million the school handed Temple for the rights to employ Manny Diaz?

:LOL:

Advertisement
It's because of you that this program, ever cheap, ever incompetent, had it's only bit of sustained success in the last 25+ years.
Thank you, program has been on a downward spiral since Donna and Paul were hired. not surprised by result, Butch nd his staff gave young CMD and his incompetent staff a huge lesson. issue is at Sr mgmt level not at HC level.....BOT and President just want to keep cashing checks $$$$$$$ from ACC
wonder what BOT and AD are thinking at the moment....you reap what you sow

The University of Miami however, who tried to low-ball him all those years ago, right at the time when the major CFB powers were starting to open up their checkbooks, completely deserves where the program is at today. Larry Coker was fired 13 years and 13 days ago: the leadership of the University, the athletic department, and the football program has earned ever bit of what has occurred since.

I wonder what the amount of money that caused Dee and the rest of the school brass to get hung up in the contract negotiations with Butch would convert to in today's dollars.

Think it was less than the $4 million the school handed Temple for the rights to employ Manny Diaz?

:LOL:
CMD was Temples 4th choice , if i remember correctly way to go Blake bring on that new Miami

The University of Miami however, who tried to low-ball him all those years ago, right at the time when the major CFB powers were starting to open up their checkbooks, completely deserves where the program is at today. Larry Coker was fired 13 years and 13 days ago: the leadership of the University, the athletic department, and the football program has earned every bit of what has occurred since.

It was my pleasure kind sir.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back