Good Omen

Advertisement
The last time we played in Norman their posters were respectful and knowledgable about Miami. No outlandish predictions etc. You rarely find that.

Doesn't surprise me. I suppose it would be like judging all Americans based on how youthful American tourists behave when abroad. Still, those fans were particularly bad.

Advertisement
Was watching a show called Wagertalk on youtube. Did yall know that of the 130 colleges playing football LSU is #129 when it comes to returning starters.

They were really strong on Miami and one guy almost couldnt restrain himself from saying Miami could run away with it. The other guy was a little concerned that you have to be careful when a SEC team is the underdog its rare in out of conference matchups.
I see this game 24-17 Miami . Watch if the spread moves up. Miami was a 3pt fav all Summer so the trend is heading north for our Canes. Its now 3 and a half.

Just watched another betting youtube video where they put out another curious statistic. Last year LSU covered in their last six games.

Still refers to Istanbul as Constantinople.
So do I... fvck Istanbul.
1535740851387.png

I remember being in 3rd grade. A new kid came in wearing an LSU shirt on spirit day. Everyone else had UF, FSU, UM with a couple randoms. This kid started bragging that he could beat up anyone because he was Cajun. That it’s in Cajun’s blood to be stronger and better everyone else. That day at the playground he said his dad would beat my dad up...because his dad was Cajun. The next thing that happened. I had that kid in a full mount and punched his face repeatedly until his nose bled all over that ugly *** yellow LSU shirt. The only time I ever got a referral in elementary school. It was worth it.

I hope your intelligent posters can be on the field this Sunday to help your team. They're gonna need it. Maybe see if the Oklahoma posters can come lend you a hand. It's the least they could do after you slobbed on their **** with this post.
I at least give you some credit, out of that shthole state you’re from, you can at least kind of put a sentence together, however, I can’t wait until we stomp you come Sunday.

Advertisement
Boca tiger you know when I said many but not all lack knowledge. You my friend lack knowledge Rozier has been the darling of Summer camp. They say a player really progesses in the second year. I love Rozier against your defense and expect him to run well and pass with determination and accuracy.

:eek::eek::eek:

Oklahoma fans were awesome in 07. Incredibly friendly and loved talking about the old games (despite us dominating them).

I was impressed. Nebraska is the same way.

Advertisement
Back