Good news...?

Zardes has the most potential but is constantly out of position bc Klinsman is the Al Golden of intl soccer.

Bradley is the most consistent and headiest. Probably the fittest as well. Our only true middie.

Dempsey is our best forward, and probably the flashiest. Captain America, like Reyna.

And **** you borck.

I am in no way the kind of soccer aficionado that you are but to call Klinsman the Al Golden of international soccer is way over the top and a total insult to Klinsman.

Advertisement
Zardes has the most potential but is constantly out of position bc Klinsman is the Al Golden of intl soccer.

Bradley is the most consistent and headiest. Probably the fittest as well. Our only true middie.

Dempsey is our best forward, and probably the flashiest. Captain America, like Reyna.

And **** you borck.

I am in no way the kind of soccer aficionado that you are but to call Klinsman the Al Golden of international soccer is way over the top and a total insult to Klinsman.

I concur.

Klinsman is actually pretty good. The problem is he has no talent to utilize

Last edited:

And **** you borck.

I concur.

He's a great talent evaluator.

But almost everyone is playing out of position.

He thinks he's a lot more clever then everyone else.

He's in year 3.5 of Goldens tenure. He's gone as far as he can.

Yeldon is so far and away the best talent in US soccer it's not even comparable.

I honestly don't know how anyone could argue. We are pathetic.

But not as bad as UM is right now.

Advertisement

And **** you borck.

I concur.

Disagree. Klinsmann is a complete arrogant *** who does not know how to utilize the talent we have. We have plenty of talent. Are we Germany or Argentina? No, but Bob Bradley did a better job getting more out of the talent than Klinsmann.

And **** you borck.

I concur.

Disagree. Klinsmann is a complete arrogant *** who does not know how to utilize the talent we have. We have plenty of talent. Are we Germany or Argentina? No, but Bob Bradley did a better job getting more out of the talent than Klinsmann.

Bradley had more talent to work with.

Even the best American soccer player is weighing in on Golden. Impressive.

Yeldin is the best US soccer player right now. It's really not even close.

A shaky case could still be made for Tim Howard.

Yedlin might have the most potential, but he's not even in the top 5 right now.

He's the best right now for me. There's not another guy aside from Howard that even merits notice.

Soccer Fan - explains a lot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back