Off-Topic Good News Thread

Advertisement
the spots will open back up but i doubt he has formally declined any of the schools where he has been accepted.

i'll also note that college applications are ~$75 apiece. so this kid spent $10k on college applications. i think that is gross.
Now let's talk about the millions in scholarship money.

the spots will open back up but i doubt he has formally declined any of the schools where he has been accepted.

i'll also note that college applications are ~$75 apiece. so this kid spent $10k on college applications. i think that is gross.
Yes. Although I no longer remember the details, I am reminded of the high schools in Palm Beach County nominating the same kid for 15 of the categories in the Pathfinder Awards, even though the rules were clear that you can only actually win one of them. It was so stupid and lazy, especially when there were far better candidates for particular categories.

This is a wonderful local story that went national. Has a very happy ending.

Advertisement
How do they slow down so slow like that to create that vapor cone? You'd think the plane would fall out of the sky and kill everyone's.
They have air brakes I bet huh?
I was confused too. If you look closely at the lower left of the screen near the 13-14 second mark, you’ll clearly see a teenage boy pushing gravitons around the jet as it passes by.

1683816186525.png

1683816244373.png

1683816317816.png

Advertisement
1. Australia is recovering well after the fires a couple years ago.
2. California's reservoirs are filling up due to the high snow pack this winter/spring. There's some flooding but the drought areas have greatly shrunken.

Good things happening out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back